Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your thoughts on seductive texts?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the phone is for setting up appointments, but I'm a little conflicted

some guys advocate letting the woman know the relationship will be lust based from the start. (Mode 1?)

now obviously Im not condoning dck pics or overt comms, Just the odd seductive comment?

whats peoples thoughts on this? does it work okay for you?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

some guys advocate letting the woman know the relationship will be lust based from the start. (Mode 1?)

now obviously Im not condoning dck pics or overt comms, Just the odd seductive comment?

Generally even if it is strictly fwb you want her to be the one initiating you with sexual texts. If I have a great night with her and the next day she sends me a compliment on the sex or says something dirty, that's the only time I'd send something dirty, and only if I'm in the mood.

Making the sex a big deal (by being the one to initiate sexual texts) betrays the perception that you never get laid and have nothing else to think about other than her body. If you treat it casually, like business as usual, then she's more comfortable and you give off an aura of a busy man that has no issue getting laid. Ideally you're not faking it and are actually busy chasing your dreams!

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the phone is for setting up appointments
You’re not setting up a business meeting.
Of course you want to incorporate some sexual innuendoes into the text or convo via witty banter, playfulness, etc.
This way once you setup that date, you can get her a little moist and anticipating.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I tend to stay away from that prior to a first date unless the woman takes the Convo there or gives me something too good to pass up.

No need for it. You'll likely get more flakes going that route.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see everyones viewpoints, in no way would I go mention it in the first sentence, I just reference things ie:

Her: I had to visit my mom her radiators playing up, blah blah blah
Me: You best of sorted it for her, then you should have visited me, the thermostat would have played up as well

these are what I consider fun, without going sleazy, ie: "its not the only thing hard"

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lame and tacky. You are just another thirsty orbiter.
I dont consider it that bad, its playful when blended in with the rest of the message. Lame is referencing something "big & hard"

if a woman fancies you, Im sure she will see the fun in it.

why dont you leave an example?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont consider it that bad, its playful when blended in with the rest of the message. Lame is referencing something "big & hard"

if a woman fancies you, Im sure she will see the fun in it.

why dont you leave an example?
I will not leave an example. Texting is a complete waste of time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I just send a devil face emoji to my girl everytime we are going to meet up. Shes more addicted to sex than I am so it "works" every time

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't promise something you can't deliver within 12 hours.

Be a little mysterious about exactly what you are hinting at.

Don't Sext until you have had Full on PIV with her.

Treat her like a lady until she proves otherwise. Incidentally saying this also brings out the bad girl side...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Because my quarry is older (35-55) I err on the side of plausible deniability to turn the conversation sexual, I also tend to drop chicks who can’t keep up intellectually when we start texting. So I employ many double entendre’s and play with words, usually a smarter gal catches it and responds in kind - once that’s the case I can go direct but do not always. I like sexy banter that’s more creative that tab A in slot B. Sometimes it becomes a hilarious exchange that is quite entertaining.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because my quarry is older (35-55) I err on the side of plausible deniability to turn the conversation sexual, I also tend to drop chicks who can’t keep up intellectually when we start texting. So I employ many double entendre’s and play with words, usually a smarter gal catches it and responds in kind - once that’s the case I can go direct but do not always. I like sexy banter that’s more creative that tab A in slot B. Sometimes it becomes a hilarious exchange that is quite entertaining.
Unless you work with her, why bother with ‘plausible deniability’?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Since mostly I’m handling OLD communication I’m physically attracted as a baseline. It’s up to her to disqualify herself after the point of matching, during said communication.

Unless you work with her, why bother with ‘plausible deniability’?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if you're barely getting to know her, then you shouldn't say anything too forward or sexual. Or if there's some potential fallout or drama if you two stop getting along.

But if you're past the stage of making a good impression and getting to know each other and onto the part where you try to get her into bed, you should say sexual things.

For example, if a girl tells you she's into Yoga and you ask her to teach you some moves "but do it naked so I can pay closer attention and take good notes ;) "

If she leaves you on read, changes the subject or answers negatively then you're probably wasting your time talking to her in the first place lol.

DontThinkTwice

Don Juan
Reaction score

Unless they ask, why let them know? "A woman's imagination is the single most useful tool in a man's Game arsenal." - Rollo Tomassi

I would wait until after you have sex with the girl. Agree with the other posters about sounding thirsty. There is a risk of you sounding thirsty even if you think you are being smooth. Too much risk of ruining things with the girl and not enough reward.