Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your talking to a girl and another guy interupts, does it make you look weak?

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this HB 9+ in the library who was sitting next to me. I was very close to her and we were shout wispering. I was acting a little childish in that I was giggling a lot acting like a kid with her.

In the middle of this giggling also accompanied by heavy eye contact, this dude comes by acting like he knows her. He taps her on the shoulder and kneels right next to her on the other side of me. We're still holding eye contact, but I sorta submit and move away from her fearing it was her boyfriend even though it looked like she wanted my approval. I essentially gave her permission by moving away.

He proceeds to talk to her for like 15 seconds and gives her some flyer. In the meantime I moved my chair away from her and packed my packback ( I was planning on leaving after chatting with her).

I asked her if she knows that guy. She gave me a crazy nod and smile and said "never seen him in my life." I continued to talk to her for a couple mroe minutes. But turns out she is in a relationship which she reffered to as "serious" after I questioned her.

In her rejection statement she said "ahh" and patted me on the shoulder like a little kid, and then told me she has a boyfriend, but that she'll see me around.

Is the shoulder pat really as bad as I'm taking it?

Did I do anything wrong, how should have handled this?

Last edited:

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't you know fvcking basic AMOG tactics? Don't even fvcking acknowledge him, or if you must, fvcking tool him over.

I once interrupted a set and talked to this 6 foot tall brunette who had been talking to two other guys. While my back was turned to him and I was holding her hands, one of them tapped me on my shoulder a dozen times saying "Hey dude", "Hey dude." I didn't pay him one iota of attention. My reality and state was more powerful than his and he eventually left.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely disrespectful if another man comes around while you're working on the girl. You have to have a presence or energy that says you got business there and he's disrespecting you. It's in the way you handle yourself. Don't be afraid to let him know that he's getting into dangerous territory in a way of eye contact, facial expressions, and body gestures. I bet if you really got business there, he'll make sure to step off.

Giggling like a little girl doesn't help either. Kids have no business messing with women. Be a ****ing man and get yourself head cleared up!

In other words, become aware and better yourself.

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, gonna be a total newb here and probably get kicked in the balls for it.... The hell does AMOG mean?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea how do you react or counter when this crap happens?

one time i was walkin down the street with 2 friends + 1 girl. 1 guy friend, 1 girl friend, 1 friend of that girl.

i was having a good chat iwth my friend's friend (girl), then my guy friend ran up to us and interrupted us..forgot what he did.
anyway our convo ended just like that.

but this is a different situation than yours.
if i was in a situation like yours...

staying behind would mean you have nothing else better to do and are needy.
leaving might show that you're pissed.
OR you could try making an excuse and say, "hey i just remembered i had to meet a friend." which also might show you're just lying

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the other guy came & kneeled down by her you should have blocked him.

A stern, but respectful. : Hi. Can I help you? A flyer for the lady? Thank you, I'll see she gets it. Have a great day. Goodbye.

You had her attention, you had her laughing and doing the playful thing which was great! But when the other guy approached you ducked and ran. BAD! You showed her that you could be intimidated by another male...a male that was in a submissive, kneeling position.

Belive me! If it was her boyfriend, he wouldn't have dropped to his knees at the sight of his girl getting chatted up by some other guy. He'd have come on strong and firmly reclaiming his girl from you. Her "Ahhh, yeah... got a boyfriend" line was pure invention.

The primary definition of an Alpha Male is the protection of his mate from all other males.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMOG = Alpha Male Other Guy

When its in bar/club environment, in most mixed sets, the guys don't know the girls. I usually physically block the AMOGs (twist her 45 degrees so it looks like her body language is totally 100% into you; or step in between them; another one is step back, see if the girl follows good for pre-emption too so she isn't looking at anyone else) or if he's trying to interrupt, bowl him over with high octane type stories or just overrun his spiel by projecting OVER him so he can't be heard.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok how about this situation:

she just met yuou and you guys having a good chat.
then a guy that she knows fairly well, or at least better than you comes up to her, possibly a friend.

wtf do u do then?

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see that the other guy is some sort of pest AFC/blocker who won't leave, I'll tell the girl I have to go and ask for the number, and eject. Personally I don't like to be there competing for a girl's attention or waiting around for people. G

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
clarification

Let me clarify the situation.

This was in the library at a long table. I was at the end of a row of 6-8 chairs all using that table. The girl was second from my end (next to me). The guy goes on the other side (opposite to me) to her....so I couldn't block him without getting up...as I said I was already very close to her, essentially blocking the side of her closer to me.

He was probably late 20's and he looked stoned. He had a hat on and came around with that stoned look "uh, uh one sec" (non-threatening tone, unconfident tone) and went to her...so he essentially asked for permission and I probably gave it up.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think that it is worse that you are bothered by the situation and have to post it here..

Self criticism breeds insecurity and is contrary to the DJ lifestyle.
I think it is possible that maybe you didn't do anything wrong and are just feeling insecure about it.

The cure = stop worrying.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta Credit James Bond on this

this dude comes by acting like he knows her
"Hey buddy you gotta a coin on you, let me show you something."

CALMLY toss it on the other side of the area and say...

"Fetch."

Now I don't do this unless I have a clue on that level that he is trying to pick her up or is being annoying to our convo.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Gotta Credit James Bond on this

Originally posted by RedKnight04

"Fetch."

Now I don't do this unless I have a clue on that level that he is trying to pick her up or is being annoying to our convo.
if the guy has any type of dignity then get ready for a fist fight :)

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh*t! That's hilarious!

I'd have to kick your a$$ for it, though.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're sure you can beat the crap outta this guy, don't do anything stupid like that. I usually have respect for guys who are trying to get down with a girl so I won't come mess with your game. But if I ever did for whatever reason and you said anything stupid like that, I'd beat the **** outta you.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Gotta Credit James Bond on this

Originally posted by RedKnight04

"Fetch."
I like the other variation (asking for a pen). Imagine, he would have to be pretty broke to care about someone tossing a dime of his across the room... Hilarious, but be ready to fight.

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying something can make you look worse. What if you say whatever "......................." and then he ignores you and proceeds to talk to her. You already look worse than having not said anything, plus if you try to "make up" for it by saying something else, he'll ignore you again, and then you make yourself look even worse.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by static
Saying something can make you look worse. What if you say whatever "......................." and then he ignores you and proceeds to talk to her. You already look worse than having not said anything, plus if you try to "make up" for it by saying something else, he'll ignore you again, and then you make yourself look even worse.

Why are you still worrying about this? Look, if the girl you are talking to is worth dating she is not going to respond positivelly to a guy that interrupts you and her talking (assuming she finds you of interest) especially when he makes him self look like a total intrusive ass or is stoned or something. If she does in fact find these type of guys interesting you don't need her anyways, unless you are one of them yourself, and I am hoping you arn't going to say yes to that question.