I dated this French girl called Isabell last week. I met her in a bar in town and we got talking and we organised to meet up the following night for a date. We both went out the following night and had a great time,
She's 24 yrs old and I'm 21, so this is probably the oldest girl I've ever dated. She's been over in Scotland for two years, but unfortunatley she was leaving to go home to France tomorrow, so I'll probably never see her again.
She had a great personality and was absolutley stunning into the bargain, when we were out tons of guys were checking her out, so it felt good to be the man with her, (espeshially when I met my ex in one of the bars, she was extrememly nervous, which was bloody satisfying considering she'd dumped me a couple yrs back)!
anyway Isabel told me that she'd dated tons of guys since she'd been in Scotland, but told me that out of all of the men she'd dated, she prefered me the most and wanted to keep in touch. The thing is I dont think I can be bothered maintaining a long distance relationship with her, considering that its never worked for any of my other mates.
Whats your opinions on this?
She's 24 yrs old and I'm 21, so this is probably the oldest girl I've ever dated. She's been over in Scotland for two years, but unfortunatley she was leaving to go home to France tomorrow, so I'll probably never see her again.
She had a great personality and was absolutley stunning into the bargain, when we were out tons of guys were checking her out, so it felt good to be the man with her, (espeshially when I met my ex in one of the bars, she was extrememly nervous, which was bloody satisfying considering she'd dumped me a couple yrs back)!
anyway Isabel told me that she'd dated tons of guys since she'd been in Scotland, but told me that out of all of the men she'd dated, she prefered me the most and wanted to keep in touch. The thing is I dont think I can be bothered maintaining a long distance relationship with her, considering that its never worked for any of my other mates.
Whats your opinions on this?