Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Posts Should Have To Earn The Right To Be In The Tips Forum!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember back when all i would do was go to the tips forum (ok and the hall of fame)

i didn't have to search through pages and pages of crap to find a diamond.

now when i look on the tips forum i see about 5-7 decent posts on the first page and two of them were old pook posts that got bumped.

all posts should start off in the Don Juan Discussion and if the tips are considered worthy enough they should be moved to the tips section.

this way we keep a worthwhile stock of good posts without letting the trash in.

Take a look for yourself, how many of these so-called tips do anything but waste your time andmake you shake your head>?

it then becomes a huge hastle to find that awsome post that someone wrote 2 years ago while you have to look through posts that say nothing new by a bunch of people that don't really understand what they are talking about (see 99% of the confidence posts, hell there are like 5 on the first page)

this is part of the reason why people have left or lost interest b/c you can't tell the good posts from the trash.

Thankyou Allen & Moderators in advance...

Last edited:

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BOO!! HISS!!

But, I'd be out of a job! and Crazykid would have nothing to do!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: BOO!! HISS!!

Originally posted by Von Neuen
Hey wait, you got the Health and Fitness Forum that runs gre...Ok, you'd be waived, but I'd have Discussion where I am love...Man, we'd both be on the streets.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The First Internetional

Originally posted by crazykid
Man, we'd both be on the streets.
My fellow revolutionaries, it appears the haves (mods) do not wish to give into the demands of the have-nots (us) because a change in the status quo adversely affects their position in our society. I recommend a bloody revolution in order to establish the first true dictatorship of the proletariat.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: The First Internetional

Originally posted by MVPlaya
My fellow revolutionaries, it appears the haves (mods) do not wish to give into the demands of the have-nots (us) because a change in the status quo adversely affects their position in our society. I recommend a bloody revolution in order to establish the first true dictatorship of the proletariat.
Ever hear of "sarcasm?" Only trouble with everything being in Discussion and then moving it all into Tips is, how would we decide what should go and what doesn't? What happens when someone gets mad that thier post doesn't get in?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Second Internetional

Ever hear of "sarcasm?" Only trouble with everything being in Discussion and then moving it all into Tips is, how would we decide what should go and what doesn't? What happens when someone gets mad that thier post doesn't get in?
Ha, you filthy capitalist pig. In your search for wealth you cannot see the sarcasm in the First Internetional I posted. Thus, I must note that your responses are only typical of anyone living in the economic system that is enforced upon us by the bourgeoisie and their vanguard leaders.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The First Internetional

What happens when someone gets mad that thier post doesn't get in?
Probably the same thing that happens when someone gets mad that their post was kicked out: I ignore them profusely.

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viva La Revolucion! It's about time we liberate America from the threat of weapons of mass destruction! The imperialistic capitalists must stop take advantage of Iraq! Comrades, the time for revolution is now!

Last edited:

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
there is no downside to this and would only serve to improve your site.
if I'm browsing a discussion forum and I see a post entitled "kino," it's one thing for me to go "ok I can give advice" but another to find out it's a tip and think "ok nothing new, lets hit the back button and try again."

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
it surely would leave the cream of the crop in tips.

there is no downside to this and would only serve to improve your site.
Actually, we have "the cream of the crop" already. You're... what? three years too late? Four? :p

I take it you never swing by The Archive, huh? :)

Dubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, we have "the cream of the crop" already. You're... what? three years too late? Four? :p

I take it you never swing by The Archive, huh? :)
so then why are most of the best posts here (such as pook, fingers, etc. ) all in the TIPS section and not the Archieve, i thought that the archieve was only for OLD posts.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dubs
so then why are most of the best posts here (such as pook, fingers, etc. ) all in the TIPS section and not the Archieve, i thought that the archieve was only for OLD posts.
The Tips section is one of only THREE forums that don't get old posts deleted monthly. The other two being: The Archive and Moderator's Corner. The Archive is only for posts that were too interesting to be deleted in the other forums (hence, Bootcamp, certain FR's, questions, and other various posts are there, that were not originally in Tips.) The Moderator's Corner is only for...Well, Moderator's and the Administrator.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Tips section is one of only THREE forums that don't get old posts deleted monthly. The other two being: The Archive and Moderator's Corner. The Archive is only for posts that were too interesting to be deleted in the other forums (hence, Bootcamp, certain FR's, questions, and other various posts are there, that were not originally in Tips.) The Moderator's Corner is only for...Well, Moderator's and the Administrator.
thats nice and all but there is no middle ground between the tips/discussion page and the archive.

and i think that the archive should be changed into that middle ground or that another folder should be added. i realize that say, pook's posts are still on the site but they are hard to access b/c all of his tip posts are only to be found when using the search function.

if posts of high quality were moved into the archieve or another folder it would be a great database to find these posts easily.

so then the archieve/new folder could serve as a middle ground from this website and the bible.

Bishop04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The First Internetional

My post didn't get into the Archive section! I'm mad!

See how inane this was? Nobody really cares - just as nobody will care if someone gets mad that their post didn't make it from General to Tips. I am all for it - after all, if they REALLY get mad about it, they'll try to 'get revenge' by creating a really useful, relevant, and undeniably quality thread. Then they'll be in the Tips section.

Viva le Revolution!!!

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with the idea that the tips section should get rid of junk. But if this idea was to go forward, then the the thing that happen a while back would probably happen again.

That thing being everyone wanted their post to go to the bible.
People would just post any crap so their post can go to the tips forum, and they can become "famous".

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people posting these great tips frankly won't care what happens to their post. They know their post is good and don't need your or the mods' approval. The retarded newbies will mind and that will just make it oh so much easier to weed out the good and the bad.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made some of the dumbest non-tip posts on Anything Else and it got moved to Tips for some strange reason....

I think when posts about "human waste" are put in the tips forum by the moderators you have to ask why....(c'mon mods I was pointing out something funny I saw, it wasn't a frigging tip!)