Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Penis Didn't Come With a Manual. Here is one.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different chicks prefer different things...

Originally posted by Bling
Do chicks fear foreskin? I have it, and I don't want chicks thinking stuff that's not true....
I wouldn’t say "fear", but some chicks just get a little turned off by it or PREFER it if the penis is circumcised, but don’t make a big deal of it, be confident with what u got;)

Laterz...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
She also said it's ok to masturbate for those that don't agree with it.
God will smite you if you spill your seed.

Just saying.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Results are permanent

Originally posted by WesCottII
Question 'bout Jelquing.

Let's say i've jelqed for a year. My Penis has grown X amount og inches. Great. Do i have to keep Jelquing in order for it to stay that length? What i'm trying to say is, if i stop, will it shrink?
No, once you jelq your penis a up to a certain size, you do not need to jelq to keep it that size. Penis' will only get to a certain size however, so expect to see the most gains in the first 6months-1year, and afterwards you can stop or keep jelqing but after this, the results would be minimal.

BTW, I appreciate all of the people seriously discussing things on this thread, and I apologize for being away for a few days, I am glad to see that this thread is still alive, the more people read this the better :)

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why your worried about not being circumsized... Aslong as you keep it clean you can roll the foreskin back, then it looks like its circumsized and women wont notice or care + you get the extra pleasure that circumsized people don't get. I would rather have my foreskin than getting it mutalated and chopped of, when i had no decision in the matter.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to report those PC exercises REALLY REALLY HELP :)
Thanks brother.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reach
What are the white things that build up? I asked my doctor and I think it's dead skin, he just said "Oh, that's normal penis things." Can I get rid of them?
I had the same thing. Come to think about it... it was during the time i was jelqing and such. I wouldnt worry about it. It went away after a month or two, and has never come back.

and these P excersises actually work... if you are uncomfortable with ur size, or just want to get bigger, then this is something to look into.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
I know what you mean. like small white dots on the BACK END of the HEAD of the penis (toword the pelvis). I also have them on the outher skin of the entire penis. Small hard white dots. if you try to squize them it hurts and notting comes out. I got checked for STDs and its not that. I keep it all puirty clean, (pull the skin back every time I shower and wash it) I don't know if it is some kind of skin condition or cancer.

Any info would be greatly appricated.

Those are called penile paupules, and they are not STDs. Some men just have it, and others don't. I gotta admit it's not very pleasant looking (I get the chills just thinking about it) and *looks* like some exotic diesease, but it's NOT. Go a google search but for Pete's sake, don't post pics.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrS
Just to report those PC exercises REALLY REALLY HELP :)
Thanks brother.
I've started doing them recently. How long was it before you started seeing results? How did they help you?

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ApocalypseCow2
I've started doing them recently. How long was it before you started seeing results? How did they help you?
It took me roughly 2-3 months (about twice a week) to get another inch, and maybe half girthwise. Since everyone is different, might take longer or shorter. I did the heat wrap, then streching a few minutes, and then weight hangs, and ended with some jelqing... took about 20 min.

Frankly it didnt really help with my confidence. THe novelty of a little bit bigger guy wore off pretty fast...

imporant thing is the use the heat wraps, and be about 30%-50% erect. NEVER do these excersises fully erect!

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LordBrian
It took me roughly 2-3 months (about twice a week) to get another inch, and maybe half girthwise. Since everyone is different, might take longer or shorter. I did the heat wrap, then streching a few minutes, and then weight hangs, and ended with some jelqing... took about 20 min.

Frankly it didnt really help with my confidence. THe novelty of a little bit bigger guy wore off pretty fast...

imporant thing is the use the heat wraps, and be about 30%-50% erect. NEVER do these excersises fully erect!
I'm more interested in being able to last longer and have more powerful orgasms. Did you notice anything in that department?

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a mistake. Jelqing should be performed at 50-75% erect, and streching at about 10-30%

Jelqing and streching will not help with orgasm feeling or strength... however PC excersises will... these muscles are between the penis and anus... The easiest way to find them is when you are peeing, and you want to squirt out the last bit... that muscle is the PC. Raptured Phoenix has good excersises for it. and best of all... its very discreet... you can do it anywhere, even at work :)

Some people beleive that a strong PC muscle can be used to delay an orgasm by contracting the muscle right before blowing... but I amd not sure that this is a vaild claim. HOWEVER, a strong PC muscle should make you last longer, and get more pleasure.

Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
THE PC MUSCLE

The PC muscle (or pubococcygeal muscle) is actually a group of pelvic muscles that form the basis for your sexual health. They run from your pubic bone in the front to your tailbone in the back. You can feel this muscle at your perineum, just behind your testicles and in front of your anus. In addition to controlling urination with other pelvic muscles, the PC muscle is what helps bring a man or woman to climax. For men, this is the muscle that involuntarily "pumps" when you ejaculate. Strengthening and learning to control this muscle, you will find, is THE sex secret.
These PC exercises involve doing a set of easy-to-learn pelvic-muscle exercises. This is a FOOLPROOF way for men to boost their partners' and their own pleasure during lovemaking. Women have already been using their PC muscles for years to help them get sexually aroused easier, lubricate faster, and have more and better orgasms.

First you must Locate Your PC Muscle. It's actually easier for men to locate this muscle and do these Exercises than it is for women. Simply stop your urine midstream when you urinate. This not only teaches you how to find the PC muscle, but gets you started on your exercises. Stop and restart your urination 5 times during every trip to the bathroom. Using your ability to stop the flow of urine will help you control your ejaculations.

Ancient techniques refer to this process simply as "tightening the anus". You can flex the PC muscle quickly and repeatedly, or clench tight and hold for as long as you can. This latter exercise is tougher than it sounds, yet this is the exercise that the sex gurus say will help you prolong your erections and increase the force with which you ejaculate.

Once you've found your PC muscle, you can start doing the PC Exercises anytime, anywhere. You want to squeeze your PC on a daily basis.

These are the PC Exercises:

Perform quick PC CLAMPS. Squeeze and release, over and over. Start with sets of twenty, then build to 100 or more. Do at least 250 PC clamps every day, for the rest of your life. Your goal is to be capable of creating 1,000 clamps a day.

Practice LONG SQUEEZES by holding the PC muscle clamped tightly for thirty seconds, or as long as you can.

Try doing STAIR STEPS: tighten and loosen in increments. Tighten for a couple of seconds, loosen for a couple of seconds. Do it over and over again.

PC FLUTTER: Tighten the PC muscle as slowly as you possibly can. Once you've finished the slow squeeze (to where you can't squeeze anymore), let go. At some point it will "flutter," and you'll feel energy sparkling up your spine. Concentrate on deep, slow breathing while you do this. This is great for restoring energy when you're running down!

When you urinate and you want to let those last squirts shoot out, you use your PC muscle in the other direction. By doing this you'll feel your anus open and the sensation is different. This is called the PUSH OUT PC.

Most men can do Kegels anywhere, since they're seldom aroused by the exercises. Continued over a lifetime, the exercises can help men (and women) head off urinary incontinence, as they get older. That, plus greater arousal, enhanced orgasms and longer-lasting sex, make these some of the simplest, most beneficial exercises a man or woman can do.

Psychologists and sex experts have prescribed Kegel exercises to thousands of male patients, many of whom were troubled by erection problems. Most who did the exercises reported firmer erections than ever before. Others reported increased sexual sensation, more intense orgasms, and the ability to delay ejaculation. And most surprisingly, some of the men were eventually able to have multiple orgasms! That is, two or more climaxes during a single act of intercourse BEFORE ejaculating!

Ballure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been said on other penis enlargement forums that youths under the age of 18 should not jelq because they have not yet finished puberty. I'm currently 15 and I was wondering if I started the excercises, would there be any side effects to my growth? And has anyone under the age of 18 showed any bad effects after jelquing? Thanks

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^Yea i think you should wait a few years before trying anything. You never know what might happen.

SupaDupaAFC

Banned
Reaction score
The way I understand it is, if I jelq my penis gets longer. But does it get skinnier? Girth matters.

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SupaDupaAFC
The way I understand it is, if I jelq my penis gets longer. But does it get skinnier? Girth matters.
i read on another site Girth and Length increases, because jelqing does something to the blood i forgot what.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The-Sultan
i read on another site Girth and Length increases, because jelqing does something to the blood i forgot what.
it engorges the blood deposits in the penis to expand it... Jeqling helps both girth and length, however in my experience... the gains from jelqing are lower than length gains.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About the excersizes to correct the curved penis. Where did you get that info. Was there anyone who has corrected a curve manually that is documented? Didn't you say you have one yourself?

I'm asking because thats the one thing that bothers me about my sloppy sausage, so I don't want to go pulling on it for months for no reason.

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been doing these jelqs and it hasent dont anything....