Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your opinions on...........

DJRAZR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The little things ladies notice about guys!
Things they look for, which some guys dont care about!

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women notice nice shoes. I know this is true because I often get compliments on my shoes. Most guys don't care about what their shoes look like nor do they take care of them.
I would also recommend getting your hair cut on a regular basis. Letting your hair grow too long may make you look unkempt. Whatever your hair style is, it should be trim and neat.
I don't know many women that like men with beards or mustahce. I think they prefer the clean look.
Dressing well is also another thing women seem to notice. I often hear them comment on how guys don't know how to dress. I have to agree with them.
Overall, take care of your appearance as best as possible. Don't worry too much about your appearance though. Women place less importance on them than we do, although it doesn't hurt to look your best.
Keep in mind to have good posture. Head up, back straight, shoulders back, etc. The majority of the guys seem clueless about the message poor posture can send. It can make someone look weak or insecure. Practice good posture untill it becomes a part of you.
I think these are some of the "little things ladies notice about guys" and also some of the things guys don't know and/or don't care about.
Hope this helps.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a group of girls(about 5) and the conversation shifted to shoes. One of the girls said "If a guy has nice shoes on then he is probably alright." All of the other girls there quickly agreed.

"What does nice shoes have to do with a guy being alright?" I thought to myself.

Anyhow, an overall Neat and clean appearance is necessary.

------------------
My love life Diary
http://www.deardiary.net/cgi-bin/viewer.cgi?diary=3874

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox, I enjoyed reading your diary.

Just thought I'd add.

Ralfus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! I made a post here about wearing nice, well kept shoes a long azz time ago. And how females really do notice. And everybody told me how I was full of shiit! Oh well.

Also don't stink!

And make sure your belt and shoe colors match. That is a big one with chicks.

Ralfus

------------------
Ralfus' Home Page - Better than hopping on one leg!

degauss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox:
"What does nice shoes have to do with a guy being alright?" I thought to myself.
Our homeec teacher used to tell us that a way she had been taught to find the leader in a conference or seminar was to look for the guy with the cleanest shoes.

I guess women have a tendency to relate appearance to hirearchial status: they figure more is demanded from a guy who's in a higher position and therefore he has to dress better.

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox, I've been reading your diary as well, I think I will start one now..

Anyway, quite a few women comment on how my top buton on my shirt is always done up..

Strange but true..

So I always come back at them with some witty response..

Laters

------------------
Absolute Intrigue.

sara

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some "little things" I notice about men:

whether they have a kissable mouth (clean, softlips, white teeth, clean shaven)

whether they keep the hair on the back of their neck just below their main hairline, shaved. When that starts growing out and looking scruffy it's a turn off.

whether they trim their toe and fingernails. Men should NOT have any 'whites' of their nails showing. That is sooo gross.

whether they have nice hands (soft and not flakey, big, strong looking, clean finger nails).

sometimes from certain angles i get a look at inside a guy's ears, and boy is it gross when I see earwax in there!

...that's all i can think of.

Sara http://www.getromantic.com

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Patroclus82:
Paradox, I've been reading your diary as well, I think I will start one now..

Laters

Thanks Patroclus82. It has been a 5 month adventure--all chronicled. I am glad that you are reading my diary and have been inspired to start your own. Good luck.

------------------
My love life Diary
http://www.deardiary.net/cgi-bin/viewer.cgi?diary=3874

Reaction score
good post sara. Grooming is essential.
A side note, i put carmex on my lips when i go out to give my lips that ultra kissable look. I even bring it to clubs and reapply it once or twice.

The kissable mouth things is big for girls from what i have heard.

sara

Don Juan
Reaction score
never heard of carmex.

and yes, grooming is soo important. I did a survey for a sociology course essay I was doing on interpersonal attraction and found that good hygiene was the # 1 quality women looked for in men. (that was from my list that included other things like personality, physical attractiveness, sense of humour, etc.)

and kissable lips are a must. they have to be soft, the teeth have to be clean, etc.

Ralfus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carmex rules!!!!! 1000 times better than chapstick. Hell, monkey shiit is 1000 times better than chapstick!

Ralfus

------------------
Ralfus' Home Page - Better than hopping on one leg!

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sara:
whether they have nice hands (soft and not flakey, big, strong looking, clean finger nails).

I have heard other women discuss how they get turned on by a man's big, strong hands. Some have even said they like them a bit rough (I guess it indicates a rougher side).

Since I try to play guitar, I keep my nails longer on one hand. Hope the chicks don't get the wrong impression....

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

marknola

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as we are on the suject of grooming. Guys, floss your teeth before going out. Your breath smells like the floss after you are finnished. Believe me when I tell you this. Always carry altoids or breath ments. I like the certs that come in the pack shaped like a credit card. They are small and fit in my pocket.

The Cynical Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, you should practice standard hygiene. That means clean clothes, brushed teeth, no ear wax hanging outta yer ear, no bushy nosehairs sticking out, trim beard/goat/stash, trim nails, skin lotion for smooth hands, etc...

But, while I agree that alotta women judge a guy based upon his clothes, beware these types cuz they judge you before they know you. Provided you keep yourself well-groomed, what kinda clothes you wear (as long as they are in good shape) really doesn't matter, does it?

Actually, the kind of shoes or clothes a guy wears is indicative of how much money he makes. So watch out for gold-digging skanks! She should only judge you realistically once she gets to know you.

Any woman that judges me by my shoes or whatever clothes I wear can kiss my a$$.

Find a woman that judges you fairly - everybody else is a waste of your time.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJRAZR:
The little things ladies notice about guys!
Things they look for, which some guys dont care about!
I had a lady say she liked my smile, so I asked her out and we had a nice time!
~Andy

------------------
“Patience is a virtue I do not have time for.”

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carmex is the best....just realized they make it in a tube as well as a tub...much more convenient to carry around.

Back on subject, seems like everone around here agrees that nice shoes are key. Ralfus, I remember posting about the importance of nice shoes as well....I guess we get no respect around here.

Shoes, fingernails, and overall hygiene. It matters less how you look than it does how you care for yourself.