"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Your Opinion On How Men and Women Feel Validated

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
Men: We ONLY feel validated through sex (thats how i feel at least)
Women: THey don't feel validated through sex, but through non sexual attention?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,386
I think it's goes deeper than that for when a man is in a long term relationship.
 

alvinkels

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2022
Messages
126
Reaction score
100
This is very true. In an LTR
I think it's goes deeper than that for when a man is in a long term relationship.
Validation methods are different. Men want to feel appreciated and respected. Women want to feel loved and heard and special as this make them feel that you still like them. The worst for a woman is to feel like her man is falling for another woman especially if they are in an LTR. She knows other girls would come around but she wants to know you go through with and respect the relationship between you two.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Men: We ONLY feel validated through sex (thats how i feel at least)
Women: THey don't feel validated through sex, but through non sexual attention?
I don’t think so. Girls seem anxious that they are good at sex and need validation. I’ve literally had girls tell me (before we’ve even had sex) ‘I’m really good at giving head.’ The other night i was on my GF banging her and she was ‘I’m good huh. You like fvcking me huh’…Girls like attention. Both sexual & non-sexual.
I feel validated when I give a good pounding. But also when I get (sexual) attention from girls.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
I don’t think so. Girls seem anxious that they are good at sex and need validation. I’ve literally had girls tell me (before we’ve even had sex) ‘I’m really good at giving head.’ The other night i was on my GF banging her and she was ‘I’m good huh. You like fvcking me huh’…Girls like attention. Both sexual & non-sexual.
I feel validated when I give a good pounding. But also when I get (sexual) attention from girls.
so what do you say when she says to you

1 ."you like ****ing me huh?
2. Of all the partners you've had , who gives the best head?
 

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Messages
806
Reaction score
786
Men: We ONLY feel validated through sex (thats how i feel at least)
I don't need validation from sex. To me that's still stepping into a woman's frame.

I enjoy sex for what it is, in the moment. Afterwards, it's just a notch. That and $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Idk why y’all insist on this gender black and white thinking nonsense. It’s even funnier when there’s a disagreement in the same topic.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top