Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Opinion On How Men and Women Feel Validated

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men: We ONLY feel validated through sex (thats how i feel at least)
Women: THey don't feel validated through sex, but through non sexual attention?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yes

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's goes deeper than that for when a man is in a long term relationship.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true. In an LTR
I think it's goes deeper than that for when a man is in a long term relationship.
Validation methods are different. Men want to feel appreciated and respected. Women want to feel loved and heard and special as this make them feel that you still like them. The worst for a woman is to feel like her man is falling for another woman especially if they are in an LTR. She knows other girls would come around but she wants to know you go through with and respect the relationship between you two.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women: THey don't feel validated through sex, but through non sexual attention?
I don’t think so. Girls seem anxious that they are good at sex and need validation. I’ve literally had girls tell me (before we’ve even had sex) ‘I’m really good at giving head.’ The other night i was on my GF banging her and she was ‘I’m good huh. You like fvcking me huh’…Girls like attention. Both sexual & non-sexual.
I feel validated when I give a good pounding. But also when I get (sexual) attention from girls.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think so. Girls seem anxious that they are good at sex and need validation. I’ve literally had girls tell me (before we’ve even had sex) ‘I’m really good at giving head.’ The other night i was on my GF banging her and she was ‘I’m good huh. You like fvcking me huh’…Girls like attention. Both sexual & non-sexual.
I feel validated when I give a good pounding. But also when I get (sexual) attention from girls.
so what do you say when she says to you

1 ."you like ****ing me huh?
2. Of all the partners you've had , who gives the best head?

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need validation from sex. To me that's still stepping into a woman's frame.

I enjoy sex for what it is, in the moment. Afterwards, it's just a notch. That and $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk why y’all insist on this gender black and white thinking nonsense. It’s even funnier when there’s a disagreement in the same topic.