Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your One Word or Phrase for Huge Inspiration.

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go with Carpe Diem which means "seize the day", not "live for the moment".

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eat that puss

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done is better than well said.
Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
Potentail just means you ain't done it yet.
If everybody was satisfied with himself, there would be no heroes.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm some great stuff here!
Still not sure what i want to get.... looking into ancient chinese sayings now lol. I think characters are heaps cooler.. especially the really old forms. And not every joe blow can read and understand it either!

Hoping to get a few more ideas,

felony.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Live Life"

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always think of this ad I saw a few years back in a magazine. It showed a younger guy out playing pool and having some fun. The caption said something like this:

"Too tired to go out tonight? Imagine how tired you'll be when your 70. Live a little."

Whenever I don't feel like going out cuz 'I'm tired', that line replays in my mind, and suddenly I find the energy....

Your only young once....

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo daddy must've fed you a tablespoon of honey everyday because your the sweetest thing in my head.

--Outkast

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone else said it but "Here and Now" is the gold, this is also a line from one of my favorites books....Island by Aldous Huxley

Etre (- French for 'be')

Dare

Driven by the Dream

Achieve

Advance

Lion

only 1 life 2 live.

Pure

Zen

****ing hell the list is endless

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE NOW!

So, what did you end up putt!ng on the ring?

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YO, yeah i've decided on a particular short modified proverb/phrase. I just need to get them engraved.

I won't tell you what they are tho :)

I ended up taking some ideas from this board, talked to some old chinese guys at a kung fu school, and looked up a few things in the state library to put together something very simple and has some kind of old authenticity about it.

Thanks for everyones responses.

felony.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
veni vide vice

if thats how it spelled

gone there, seen it, conquered it .. or something simular to that.

or the one I use when being dared.. "2 can play that game, but I Play it better"

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"What did your father say that makes you try so hard?"
"Be the Best"- Men of Honor

"Why do you want this so bad?"
"Because they told me I couldn't have it"--Men of Honor

"And lying on your beds many year's from now, would you be willing to trade all the day's from this day to that for one chance just ONE CHANCE to come back here and tell your enemy's, they may take our lives, but they never take our FREEDOM!"- Braveheart

William:"I'm going to invade lower England."
Noble: "Why? That's impossible!"
William: "Why is that impossible?"- Braveheart

Those would have to be my favorites, and they always seem to get me off my butt.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
motto

You want something profound? How about this:

Follow the seven habits of highly effective people, adapt them to your life, that is synthesize the habits. Then you won't need a ring. You will already be espousing those high ideals.

Until you get there, how about Bible? This way, you have 2 seperate references to think of. The DJ bible and the real one.

Or how about "SUPERMAN"

after all, you can do anything!

wutang23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wanted to bump this whole thread, and to continue its growth.

To all aspiring DJ's this post really helped me on my journey and some of the ideas listed really helped. I want others in the community to post some ideas and notions that helped them improve. Ive come a long way since I found this post (left this site for a while) right now I am dating multiple girls, working really hard in school, striving for my dreams, and working out everyday. I think that often what we struggle most in life is not the actual practice (inside all of us we possess social skills, work ethic, intelligence etc.) but finding the strength to get out of the malaise of our everyday routines and rhythms and break free to a higher discipline and a higher happiness. EVERYONE on this site possess the ability to attract a mate, what they need is help in finding their inner strength which will force them to TRY. How much do you actually TRY?

I used to keep to myself, slack off in school, be unfit, not care about learning or improving. Just another 5'6 angry sad kid trying to find his way but doing nothing about it. I just did the same thing everyday rarely breaking out.....until I fully embraced the notion of CARPE DIEM (SEIZE THE DAY)

EVERYDAY the world out there holds ENDLESS possibilities for F***ing hot girls, or getting a promotion, getting physical fitness etc... Its on us as men to GO OUT AND GET THEM

I wake up everyday with a huge grin on my face so happy close to tear, WHY? I realize just how beautiful it is that I get the chance to get up, get out, and get something. Life is Beautiful. There are countless opportunities for, intellectual stimulation, beautiful girls, deep emotional connections, fun, physical pleasure...AVAILABLE TO ALL OF US. I am so happy I get to go out and chase these things, think of all of those whose hearts no longer tick and no longer get these chances. With god as my rock (ill leave religion out) and a strong will to improve and actively pursue the things I want my life has improved dramatically (more than you could ever know).

Ill leave this post with a great quote which keeps me centered and helps me to take actions everyday.

"May your thoughts be of actions, and may your actions represent a man of thought"

I hope that I have helped the other aspiring DJs out there like this site helped me

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought only my son would have this phrases I have collected but this is a nice topic and I guess I can share some of them with you guys...

"If you want to be successfull faster, you must double your failures!"

"Waste time and time will waste you!!"

"The things that come to those that wait, may be the thing left by those who got there first!!"

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain!"

And this video is really motivating as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tjY...6013AA0B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=74