"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Your my little sister.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
As HILLYBILLY as that sounds.

That is my mindset when I am talking to a girl...Does this work with anybody else?

I discovered this was the mindset to have - "I love you" but "I can fuk with you" (This is verbal joking not fuking her vagina, ok?)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Oldprospecter

New Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Maryland
Adopt girls as you new little sisters....sets up a great CF frame
 

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Treating all chicks like ur younger sister is way old, but its good someone brought it up again. For all the keyboard jokeys & all the other guys that cant get off their butts that dont DJ, have a mindset that its ur little sister & that they crap like u & me, if that doesnt help u pick up then no-one can help u.

P.S. if u still cant pickup after thinking that then get off this site & stop wasting ur time.
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
P.S. if u still cant pickup after thinking that then get off this site & stop wasting ur time.

lol, or figure out which pot it is that you're sh!ttin in, and try and find the one that everyone else is sh!ttin in, and get to that one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
it works, one of my friends when i used to hang out iwth her, i'd pull c&f/witty stuff, kino, teasing, and @ the pool hall one time, the manager guy i know well, he asked me who she was....(in other words wanting to know if it was my gf) i said nah she's my sister cant you tell??

but yea a few months down, she became aloof with me and kinoed me a few times @ a friend's dinner party. so im sure her IL was through the roof. but since i dont really like her i never bothered with her.
 
Top