Your mates

anile8

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys
today my mate broke up with his girlfriend, she dumped him. they were goin out for like 1 month maybe a bit more and werent very close. When should be the soonest time i can even hook-up with her without actually goin out with her. We arent best mates but i would really hope to stay friends with him.
thanks

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
it really depends on your friend and how much you want the girl. if your friend is really sensitive to his bro going for his ex, he might get pissed even if you try 6 months from now. but if you think he'll cool down , and she will still be available, then wait a while. its pretty much up to you and what is more important to you" him or her. your call

Highroller

Reaction score
check if ur friend still likes her..

if worse comes to worse, keep it secret....it really isnt that hard...as long as shes ok with it too...

but either way id seee what ur friend would say....tell him i heard that that kid "insert name here" is trying to get with your girl...make it a friend of his, but no1 that close to him

and if he says are you ****ing kidding me im gonna kick his ass...be like its just a rumor, ive never talked to him about it...dont say nothing though...

if he says ooo thats cool, i dont mind she isnt mind...

then you can tell him sooner then later...dont tell him right there and then though