"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Your individual Conversational "Bag of Material"

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
you are right about this one thread, it is redundant, but my other two threads I could find much on a search.

I have read alot and still reading about the whole bible.

I'll go and kill this one for now ...
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
My favourite opener is "Hello". It have been field tested and it works. Sometimes I do variation, like when I am in the bus station maybe i'd say: "Helle... do you think it would be more fun to ride the bus if it had six tires? *smile*", if I am in the bar maybe: "Hello, I'd wanted to come over and scream a little to you."... or sometimes I just nod o the girl with my head and smile, if she nods back I go talk to her or do some body language talking with her. (not stripping). The point is IMPROVISE.

They usually give their numbers when I say I must go. Otherwise I say something very much everything.

Ohh, that's the beauty part. Sometimes I talk about everything. And it is soo fun.


You know, the thing about approaching is to make it fun. If the girl find you attractive and you find her attractive and you talk, it just can't go wrong. Don't worry so much, talk wit the firl who find you attractive and she'll help you in the convo. PU should be fun. :] Repeat, FUN OH LALA !

Don't ask if she is single right off, it's worthless and it has been field tested.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
i once tried "are you gayle?" because i needed to find a gayle.

she thought i said "are you gay?" twice. once that confusion had cleared up, i proceeded to ask her anyway if she was gay :D
broke some ice there

you could try that if you've got the balls to ask women "are you gay?" then say you said "gayle"

...but for normal convos, say whatever the fvck you want. say whatevers on your mind, besides "please please please let me stick my c0ck in you". if she doesn't like what you're saying she has low interest level; move on
 
Top