Your girl going to parties

M

member162951

When did I say unless I accompany you? She couldn't do it either way.
You didn't my bad. What you said was

she had already bought a ticket (couple months prior) to a party. Ofcourse I didn't want her to go, and told her not to. She said I already bought a ticket, just this party and you can't tell me what to do. So I wanted to "soft next" her, and just blocked her
Which was just as bad mate and reflected same insecurity and attempt to control. You think you're coming off strong, laying out boundaries but it's actually weak.

If you can't understand that, I don't know what else to tell ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

AntoniousIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't my bad. What you said was

Which was just as bad mate and reflected same insecurity and attempt to control. If you can't understand that, I don't know what else to tell ya.
Yeah bro I know I messed that part up. And also ig the stuff regarding her ex isn't too neccesary.

Maybe I should consider women as plates, and if they themselves actually want something "serious" then I can start setting boundaries. If not then just fwb, whilst using a condom to not get her chlamydia.

What do you think?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Okay, interested to hear opinions on this then:

Her gay childhood friends from growing up create a theme party to commemorate Taylor Swift’s album release from let’s say 7-11pm in the city in a nice restaurant in about 5 weeks

She invites you. Your schedule may be conflicted. She is going regardless. Not an ounce of hesitation.
It comes down to this:

Has she always been loyal and to you as far as you know?
Do you trust her?
Are you cool with her going without you?
Is your gut tellling you everythings fine?
Are you her best option?
Has she ever had ONS or sex outside a committed relationship as far as you know?

If you can answer "yes" to all of them except the last one.....

M

member162951

Maybe I should consider women as plates, and if they themselves actually want something "serious" then I can start setting boundaries. If not then just fwb, whilst using a condom to not get her chlamydia.

What do you think?
What I think is she can be anything you want her to be. It's your decision not hers. But no matter what she is, plate, potential gf or serious gf, you should always be maintaining frame and controlling your emotions.

Being dominant does NOT mean lording it over a chick, dictating what she can or can't do, especially when you're not her bf or in a *relationship*. That's not holding frame, it's arrogant, obnoxious and weak.

Dominant Is having confidence and being a strong leader.

Let her do what she wants, within reason like attending a concert with her friends is.

You observe her behavior, and if she starts acting shady or playing games, dump her. Once you're in an exclusive relationship you can define boundaries again within reason remembering that a relationship is not a prison and you're not her warden.

If she steps over boundaries, talk to her, if the disrespect continues, dump her.

AntoniousIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think is she can be anything you want her to be. It's your decision not hers. But no matter what she is, plate, potential gf or serious gf, you should always be maintaining frame and controlling your emotions.

Being dominant does NOT mean lording it over a chick, dictating what she can or can't do, especially when you're not her bf or in a *relationship*. That's not holding frame, it's arrogant, obnoxious and weak.

Dominant Is having confidence and being a strong leader.

Let her do what she wants, within reason like attending a concert with her friends is.

You observe her behavior, and if she starts acting shady or playing games, dump her. Once you're in an exclusive relationship you can define boundaries again within reason remembering that a relationship is not a prison and you're not her warden.

If she steps over boundaries, talk to her, if the disrespect continues, dump her.
Any resources on learning how to control frame?

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP said party not concert in his first post. Where are people suddenly rationalizing it based on it being a concert?

AntoniousIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP said party not concert in his first post. Where are people suddenly rationalizing it based on it being a concert?
cus a singer was going to the party for 30 mins to sing, then leaving. The entire place is like a nightclub, and the main the singer comes for 30minutes then leaves.

M

member162951

Does it matter? Party, event concert doesn't matter. My post stands regardless.

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told my wife what my expectations were, and that if she wasn't going to meet them - she was getting replaced. These are things that should have been done from the start
Similar thing happened to me yesterday! Met this girl couple weeks ago and while getting to know her, I discovered she likes going to middle eastern style parties, which I don't. I told her if your future partner does not want you going alone, would you still go? She replied, everyone is entitled to do what they want and you (me) are racist! Lol. I decided to drop contact from that moment

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not mentally ready for a serious relationship with you, my boy. She still wants to shop the pvssy around and see what price she could get for it.

As soon as women enter the
"bar /party scene" their pvssy is for sale on the open market.
They're trying to find themselves by doing a few potential laps around the carousel.

A good chick doesn't need to find herself or constantly want the exposure. She around knows who she is and her place because she comes from a good family.

When it comes to LTR’s I only tolerate my chick going out for a coffee or dinner with a homegirl that’s it. She wants to be a “free spirit” then I show her the door.

Your healthiest solution is to replace her. Women are like jello: the tighter you try to hold onto them, the more they slip through your fingers.

Last edited: