"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Your girl and your friends...a discussion

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Hey guys, I am not asking for advice here, but its more of a discussion.


What I want to know is, how important is it to have your girl hangout with you and your friends, as opposed to just you?

Is it important for your girl to fit in with your friends? I mean, if it's just you and her all the time, it will get boring right? I dunno.

What do you guys think?

SuSHI.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

4nando

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, as in California
My friends are liable to steal my women. I try and keep them the hell away. I want to pose a similar question though: If your girlfriend said it was either her or your best male friend, who would you rather get rid of?
 

Dilly

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Drinkin beer, hangin' out at the pool hall... $20.50



Being in the company of a lovely lady, and fukkin her silly...PRICELESS.

Fukk Bro's before Hoes!

Originally posted by 4nando
My friends are liable to steal my women. I try and keep them the hell away. I want to pose a similar question though: If your girlfriend said it was either her or your best male friend, who would you rather get rid of?
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dilly
Drinkin beer, hangin' out at the pool hall... $20.50



Being in the company of a lovely lady, and fukkin her silly...PRICELESS.

Fukk Bro's before Hoes!
At the end of the day, you'll ask yourself -- What did either of these 2 groups give you?

An endless amount of good times, or herpes?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dilly

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
At the end of the day, you'll ask yourself -- What did either of these 2 groups give you?

An endless amount of good times, or herpes?

Don't know the kind of chicks you bone, but they like sound filthy *****bags.
USE A FREAKIN' CONDOM YOU IDIOT!
 

4nando

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, as in California
Girls come and go, guys are forever. The longest I've ever had a girl friend was just over one year, I have friendships with guys sixteen years and running. And the guys are so much cooler because we have everything in common.

Bros. before ho's.

And I don't have sex with afflicted women, as a general rule. It just makes sense to me. Because condoms aren't 100% reliable.
 

dimarco

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
40
bros before hoes. always. no matter what.
some of my boys dont understand this, but there chumps anyway, but there still my boys.
If a girl said to me, its her or my boys. She would be gone before she could finish the sentence.
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
I get what you guys are saying, but thats not what I was talking about.

I was talking about your girl fitting in with your friends. And if you even include her in your cirlce of friends at all.

SuSHI.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
My friends wouldn't force me to make that decision, so if she did, she's out. However, if you're in a deep, meaningful relationship, then she should be your best friend. But, we all know that that's never the case.
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by SuSHI
Hey guys, I am not asking for advice here, but its more of a discussion.


What I want to know is, how important is it to have your girl hangout with you and your friends, as opposed to just you?

Is it important for your girl to fit in with your friends? I mean, if it's just you and her all the time, it will get boring right? I dunno.

What do you guys think?

SuSHI.
We got off topic. ^ That was the original question.

My answer: The time I spend with my girl is ALWAYS alone. No other people around especially guys. If there are guys there must be another girl to compensate. Don't let yourself get ****blocked.

The time I spend with my girl is not often and I try to give her the best time she can have. The presence of your friends hinder you from this.

Don't worry about her getting along with your friends. Worry about you getting along with her.
 

DJ Durden

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I agree with Gold Heart 100%. The time I spend with my woman is ALWAYS between the two of us, and nobody else. 75% of the time we're at my place doing our thing, the rest of the time we'll go out on various dates together, seeing movies and such. The only way any of my buddies is coming out with us, is if he has his own girl to bring, otherwise he will become an irritating ****block.

However, if my girlfriend said either lose my best bud or lose her, I'd wave good-bye to her, even after a year and a half with her.
 

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
Don't know the kind of chicks you bone, but they like sound filthy *****bags. USE A FREAKIN' CONDOM YOU IDIOT!
you can get herpes when using a condom.

herpes is transfered by skin contact, not by exchange of fluids.

just FYI
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Depends on the friends. If the friends she would be hanging out with, are the same friends you go to MEET girls with, then yes, its fine. If you would not bring these friends out to MEET women [IE use them as wingmen] then no, she should not spend time with them.

My very close friends who I've known all my life, the kids who live next door and know all my secrets, the ones I feel ok acting like an ass around, thats a no.

HOWEVER, Yasin and soon to be Julian [your friendly matrix mod], guys who can who know their ****, guys who DJ, can really add to a womans perception of you and your lifestyle - putting you on a pedistal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Added topic


What do you guys think about clicks (cliques) I don't even know how to spell it :D

I guess thats what I was saying without realizing it. I think it is somewhat important to have a clique when you have a girl.

So if you're like me, I have lots of close friends. But they are not all in the same clique. They are from various groups. I guess thats just how I am.

I read matrix's thread, I forget which one. But in it he mentioned he use to sit with different groups of people at the lunch tables every other day. I guess this is somewhat the kind of metaphore that would discribe the way my friendships work.

Do you think this is a good thing, or do chicks prefer for you to be in a clique? I think in a way it shows alphaness to be in a clique, unless of course you're the loser of the group (a dj--> loser haha not bloody likely!).

I think you get what I'm saying. So how do you see it?

SuSHI.
 
Top