Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your girl and your friends...a discussion

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am not asking for advice here, but its more of a discussion.

What I want to know is, how important is it to have your girl hangout with you and your friends, as opposed to just you?

Is it important for your girl to fit in with your friends? I mean, if it's just you and her all the time, it will get boring right? I dunno.

What do you guys think?

SuSHI.

4nando

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends are liable to steal my women. I try and keep them the hell away. I want to pose a similar question though: If your girlfriend said it was either her or your best male friend, who would you rather get rid of?

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinkin beer, hangin' out at the pool hall... $20.50

Being in the company of a lovely lady, and fukkin her silly...PRICELESS.

Fukk Bro's before Hoes!

Originally posted by 4nando
My friends are liable to steal my women. I try and keep them the hell away. I want to pose a similar question though: If your girlfriend said it was either her or your best male friend, who would you rather get rid of?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dilly
Drinkin beer, hangin' out at the pool hall... $20.50

Being in the company of a lovely lady, and fukkin her silly...PRICELESS.

Fukk Bro's before Hoes!
At the end of the day, you'll ask yourself -- What did either of these 2 groups give you?

An endless amount of good times, or herpes?

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
At the end of the day, you'll ask yourself -- What did either of these 2 groups give you?

An endless amount of good times, or herpes?

Don't know the kind of chicks you bone, but they like sound filthy *****bags.
USE A FREAKIN' CONDOM YOU IDIOT!

4nando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls come and go, guys are forever. The longest I've ever had a girl friend was just over one year, I have friendships with guys sixteen years and running. And the guys are so much cooler because we have everything in common.

Bros. before ho's.

And I don't have sex with afflicted women, as a general rule. It just makes sense to me. Because condoms aren't 100% reliable.

dimarco

Reaction score
bros before hoes. always. no matter what.
some of my boys dont understand this, but there chumps anyway, but there still my boys.
If a girl said to me, its her or my boys. She would be gone before she could finish the sentence.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you guys are saying, but thats not what I was talking about.

I was talking about your girl fitting in with your friends. And if you even include her in your cirlce of friends at all.

SuSHI.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends wouldn't force me to make that decision, so if she did, she's out. However, if you're in a deep, meaningful relationship, then she should be your best friend. But, we all know that that's never the case.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by SuSHI
Hey guys, I am not asking for advice here, but its more of a discussion.

What I want to know is, how important is it to have your girl hangout with you and your friends, as opposed to just you?

Is it important for your girl to fit in with your friends? I mean, if it's just you and her all the time, it will get boring right? I dunno.

What do you guys think?

SuSHI.
We got off topic. ^ That was the original question.

My answer: The time I spend with my girl is ALWAYS alone. No other people around especially guys. If there are guys there must be another girl to compensate. Don't let yourself get ****blocked.

The time I spend with my girl is not often and I try to give her the best time she can have. The presence of your friends hinder you from this.

Don't worry about her getting along with your friends. Worry about you getting along with her.

DJ Durden

Reaction score
I agree with Gold Heart 100%. The time I spend with my woman is ALWAYS between the two of us, and nobody else. 75% of the time we're at my place doing our thing, the rest of the time we'll go out on various dates together, seeing movies and such. The only way any of my buddies is coming out with us, is if he has his own girl to bring, otherwise he will become an irritating ****block.

However, if my girlfriend said either lose my best bud or lose her, I'd wave good-bye to her, even after a year and a half with her.

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know the kind of chicks you bone, but they like sound filthy *****bags. USE A FREAKIN' CONDOM YOU IDIOT!
you can get herpes when using a condom.

herpes is transfered by skin contact, not by exchange of fluids.

just FYI

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the friends. If the friends she would be hanging out with, are the same friends you go to MEET girls with, then yes, its fine. If you would not bring these friends out to MEET women [IE use them as wingmen] then no, she should not spend time with them.

My very close friends who I've known all my life, the kids who live next door and know all my secrets, the ones I feel ok acting like an ass around, thats a no.

HOWEVER, Yasin and soon to be Julian [your friendly matrix mod], guys who can who know their ****, guys who DJ, can really add to a womans perception of you and your lifestyle - putting you on a pedistal.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Added topic

What do you guys think about clicks (cliques) I don't even know how to spell it :D

I guess thats what I was saying without realizing it. I think it is somewhat important to have a clique when you have a girl.

So if you're like me, I have lots of close friends. But they are not all in the same clique. They are from various groups. I guess thats just how I am.

I read matrix's thread, I forget which one. But in it he mentioned he use to sit with different groups of people at the lunch tables every other day. I guess this is somewhat the kind of metaphore that would discribe the way my friendships work.

Do you think this is a good thing, or do chicks prefer for you to be in a clique? I think in a way it shows alphaness to be in a clique, unless of course you're the loser of the group (a dj--> loser haha not bloody likely!).

I think you get what I'm saying. So how do you see it?

SuSHI.