Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your First Cold Approach Experiences

Reaction score
I am going to start cold approaching women soon and I am interested in reading others' experiences about their first times doing this.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was probably 18 since any approaches before that were in school and therefore “warm”. I basically got drunk at a club and went for it. Didn’t think about it much, just asked girls “do you want to dance?” The third girl said yeah and I ended up in an exclusive relationship with her a few weeks later. Kind of wild to look back on that now.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back, My main approach has been to project warmth and extend approach invitations. More often than not the woman (or girls in the early years) would approach me. I recall in grade school I was sitting in a gymnastics gym waiting for my sisters to finish their practice when one of the girls came up to me as a representative for one of the other girls and expressed her attraction for me. Ever since then I've worked on eye contact and smiles to encourage the woman to make the first effort. I then rewarded that effort with attention and confidence.

Most of my approaches were indirect and friendly. If I sense a bitchy vibe, I can keep it business, or eject. It's her problem...not yours.

Remember women are just as nervous or more so if you can put her at ease, that you aren't going to reject her or abandon her or make her look bad, then she will relax and give you that energy she might be holding back....

You get back the energy that you project. So be a welcoming, warm, confident, and genuine person in your interactions and MEAN IT>

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to start cold approaching women soon and I am interested in reading others' experiences about their first times doing this.
I broke every rule. Was longer then 3secs, uncalibrated, approach from behind. Scared the **** out of her. Her umbrella went blowing down the street. It was hilarious.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't really start making cold approaches until I was old, after having read a pickup book (magic bullets) on one weekend. (before that it was warm approaches, social circle etc)

I got laid on my first ever attempt! In hindisight, it was just more or less the luck of
1)me being her physical type
2)her having just broken up with her bf and she was likely just looking to get laid that night. Just so happened I was the only guy with the balls to open her. Almost nobody approaches here in the UK, it seems!!

In fact, now that i've been at this for like 3 years, I STILL think that's basically always the case. i.e- You need to be her physical type. 'Game' can't make girls into you. But with approaching, you simply give yourself a chance to find a girl who thinks you're hot! It's the act of approaching that makes it kind of 'work' in the long term as opposed to some sort of magic skill in my eyes. I get laid a lot more than my friends who are about as good looking as me but who never approach. But I can't get NEAR to competing with my really handsome friends who very rarely approach, but instead get approached lol

In terms of how it went, I used an opener I read where I pretended to be the girls blind date and was like ''Sorry i'm late, Kelly! Traffic was awful. So, have you been waiting long?'' and just sat down next to her and started looking at the menu on the table. We bantered about that for a while, I tried to touch her here and there and at one point pretty much told her I thought she was pretty. I then bought us a strong drink, and soon after pulled her into a cab and took us back to my place to bone. I was like 29 and she was 18

At first I was like, 'dam, is it really that easy??''. I then proceeded to get rejected in my next 250 approaches or so until I got laid again. In fact, i'd say even now it takes me maybe 200+ approaches to find a hot girl who's into me and who I can get in bed

Last edited: