Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Everyday HB 10 FACE

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone needs to take the dikk out of thier as$es. Just because you worship what Hollywood puts in front of you and accept their programming then there will always be only one standard of beauty, which is Hollywood beauty. The ironic thing is that most of Hollywood beauty is airbrushed, make upped, fake plastic surgery bullspit.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
These were pretty much the responses I was expecting to get from this thread.

Most people will take the easy route of criticism. It's this same egocentric approach that I've seen on SoSuave. We are quick to devalue others' opinions because we feel our beliefs are the only right choices.

When I rejoined almost a year ago, I didn't quite the the negativity or ignorance of the posters. Over time, I have identified those that are successful and those that are miserable. Those that fulfill their limitless potential and those that lament in their own shortcomings. Who should you grab advice from? Only your experience on this board will let me make the right decision.

This is the SAME exact approach you must take with women. None of the advice you receive on here will be 100% correct given your situation. What advice should you take then? From your own experiences. This is the only way you can be happy with the outcome. If you succeeded, GREAT. If you failed, you learned from it.

It takes time.
It take patience.
It takes failure.

You will come out with more wisdom, experience and character.

SoSuave can point you in the right direction, but it is up to you to take your own flight.

Well, personally, I didn't mean to insult your tastes.

You're a bit of a prankster, so I just assumed you were kidding.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think shes ugly mate, if i thought she was hot i would tell u beginningDJ.. thats it

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this whole thread has come from the generic "HB7-8"...every girl a guy dates is at least a HB7, which utter rubbish. Some people just need to admit they've dated and fvcked some below par girls, I know I have. If some guy is trying to act like hes never dated below an 8, that's just stupid. I've fvcked girls I would go no where near now but it taught me a lot. Some things are not worth it.

The community has created the "hot girl" culture, most guys who are nerdy who get into this need to accept they will not be dating the hottest girls out there but dating a few average looking girls and sleeping with 4-5 a year is not bad for a guy who has come from nothing at all. Shoot for the stars but get realisitic, I know for myself what is realistic, I've seen the girls I date, I know what I should be aiming at. I'm probably never going to date an international supermodel, hell I'd give it a shot but I have to be realisitic. I know I can date really pretty girls who are my type and that I'm attracted to, I can occasionally get a girl who is what I would call a "worldie", I've slept with the hottest girl I know.

Approach the girls you find hot, not what some virgin thinks on a forum. Guys who actually get laid dont give a crap who you're banging, guys who do care just want you to tell them shes really hot so it's easier for them to jack off over your lay report.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolfgang D said:
And as luck would have it, those who are beautiful are also on average more intelligent. Beauty is a signal of health and intelligence. Science confirms this
What dafuq did I just read? Last I checked, some of the smartest people on the planet have been pretty butt ugly, Darwin anyone?

I've also just gone through everyone's link and I aint seeing a HB10 (n my eyes) so here my my fellow Don Juans, is what a HB10 looks like (in my opinion, I would say nature's too, but I want to avoid the beef that comes with that statement) http://hiphopwired.com/2013/07/31/bangin-candy-the-amply-curvaceous-hazel-renee-photos/5/ :rockon:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cervantesscthree said:
What dafuq did I just read? Last I checked, some of the smartest people on the planet have been pretty butt ugly, Darwin anyone?

I've also just gone through everyone's link and I aint seeing a HB10 (n my eyes) so here my my fellow Don Juans, is what a HB10 looks like (in my opinion, I would say nature's too, but I want to avoid the beef that comes with that statement) http://hiphopwired.com/2013/07/31/bangin-candy-the-amply-curvaceous-hazel-renee-photos/5/ :rockon:
Did you even read what the topic is? A HB10 in terms of FACE. Any girl with a hideous face can easily balance with a great body. And its also amateur pictures. Otherwise i would have already shown Draya Michelle.

@Skyy: The first girl looks like Irina Shayk, an international supermodel. That's definitely a nice-looking girl. The other one looks a bit heavy.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to look for beautiful faces but didn't come across any I'd consider a "10," which to me is essentially a perfect face.

So I'm gonna break the rules and go with really pretty made-up actresses and models :)

I'd say the following women had faces that were what I'd consider "9+" in their youth:

Grace Kelly http://olivenem.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/grace-kelly-c-1950s.jpg
Carmen Electra http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/media/55/Carmen_Electra_041.jpg
Paulina Porizkova http://ilarge.listal.com/image/3602531/936full-paulina-porizkova.jpg
Megan Fox http://www.blogorola.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sexy-megan-fox-wallpaper-8.jpg

Admittedly those are glamor/modeling photos and are airbrushed to some extent. I wouldn't call them "everyday." But I can't find an "everyday 10" on the 'net.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cervantesscthree said:
What a predictable response. Of course you would bring up some non-attractive person who is intelligent and use that to "prove" me wrong. And you had to cut away the rest of my paragraph, because I predicted exactly that. Do you know what anecdotal evidence is? It means to bring up that one counter-example and claim that the observations from research are therefore wrong.

Although Charles Darwin was actually handsome in his youth, so your example fails. Use Einstein instead like everyone else who doesn't know the name of more than a handful of scientists in history.

Now pay attention. I said there is research that confirms this. And it should be obvious that what we call beauty is an indicator of quality - such an enormous factor as our attraction to certain characteristics, doesn't happen just by coincidence. And as if talking to a child, I will have to point out that among billions of people there will be exceptions, plenty of exceptions, to every rule. But I expect that you will ignore the research and keep relying on anecdotal evidence that lets you ignore the bigger pattern you prefer not to see. It is common.

Here is the full paragraph, which you conveniently cut off to make your point:

And as luck would have it, those who are beautiful are also on average more intelligent. Beauty is a signal of health and intelligence. Science confirms this, by asking people which faces they consider attractive, and finding that most people reply the same way. And then finding that the bearers of those faces on average have a higher IQ. You can look it up in Google, there are several articles about this. Inevitably followed by angry replies in the comment section to the effect of "How dare you! There is no such thing as beauty! There is no such thing as intelligence! Everyone is beautiful! I know this-and-this person who are so-called ugly but still smart [Cervantes' reply, right there], so therefore I will ignore a mass of evidence about statistical correlation, because that makes me feel better!"
I have a friend who is sick despite eating healthy food. That must mean the research that shows that healthy food improves your health is wrong. See what I did there? Anecdotal evidence in order to ignore research.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carmen Electra: +1

Jules_Winfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting thread. I've seen less than ten "10" faces in my lifetime, and most of those were airbrushed celebrities with lots of makeup. We see pretty here and there, but a truly flawless face is extremely uncommon. I normally look at a woman's face and wonder if it's a face I can look at for the rest of my life, instead of using a rating scale.

The OP's girl is not a 10 to us, but something about her face make's him feel like it's a 10. Maybe we should focus more on how the face makes us feel.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolfgang D said:
What a predictable response. Of course you would bring up some non-attractive person who is intelligent and use that to "prove" me wrong. And you had to cut away the rest of my paragraph, because I predicted exactly that. Do you know what anecdotal evidence is? It means to bring up that one counter-example and claim that the observations from research are therefore wrong.

Although Charles Darwin was actually handsome in his youth, so your example fails. Use Einstein instead like everyone else who doesn't know the name of more than a handful of scientists in history.

Now pay attention. I said there is research that confirms this. And it should be obvious that what we call beauty is an indicator of quality - such an enormous factor as our attraction to certain characteristics, doesn't happen just by coincidence. And as if talking to a child, I will have to point out that among billions of people there will be exceptions, plenty of exceptions, to every rule. But I expect that you will ignore the research and keep relying on anecdotal evidence that lets you ignore the bigger pattern you prefer not to see. It is common.

I have a friend who is sick despite eating healthy food. That must mean the research that shows that healthy food improves your health is wrong. See what I did there? Anecdotal evidence in order to ignore research.
Jeez Wolfgang, I thought this thread was a bit humorous clearly not, trust me I already considered everything you've just stated, and I was fully aware of the "research" before making my post and only quoting a bit of yr phrase. I see what you're saying but replying with another scientific answer would a sucked the fun outta the thing. God damn, can we get back to the title of the thread now please... :rockon:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Another thread started getting to this topic so it would be a good idea to start a separate discussion.

Criteria:

Amateur pictures ONLY
No Celebrity / Models
Face ONLY, no body
Why you think she is a 10.

http://imgur.com/aCvtvN5

- Facial symmetry
- Very Minimal Makeup
- Defined Jawline
- Chin Length
- Neck Length
- Dat Nose

:cheer: Let the pedastalization begin! :cheer:

Are u kidding me???? That is a 7 out of 10 at best.....n way it's a 10...really it's a 6'5 unless she has an amazing body or somehting...

Here in Taiwan there are WAYYYY hotter girls everywhere you look....this chick is UGLY in comparison to the hotties that are running around here.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I'd have to disagree with everyone's supposed 10 face. This thread goes to show you how picky men can be when it comes to looks. I don't believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to women. I'd bet that every chick in this thread would pass every poster's boner test (except maybe the first one :crackup: ). There are certain dimensions that will be pretty much universally attractive but when it comes to saying who's an 8 and who's a 10 the opinions will vary widely.

muhnkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever met a solid 10 in my life.

Probably my all-time hottest chicks I ever met were:

1. Tunisian girl in Paris who looked like Penelope Cruz minus the giant nose.

Just Google "hot Tunisian girl". If you like your girls skinny, exotic and tall, they're as good as they come.

2. Mixed Asian-black girl I knew in college who I never had the balls to go after because her kid was black and she clearly wanted a commitment.

I would call both very solid 9s.