"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Your emotions

khanboy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
I don't know about you guys, but I've noticed that the greatest drawback for me is my emotions. They are usually what stop me from talking to that cutie over there. Anyway, I've been doing something lately to keep myself from being so self-absorbed about what I'm feeling.

Every time an emotion crops up I tell myself "This emotion I'm feeling is one among a bucket load. I have felt it before, I will feel it again. I have felt others, and will feel others, in time, it will pass."

Upon doing this, I feel dynamite, just something I do which some of you may find useful.

Have fun over there,
khanboy
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

EricS

New Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
Rston, VA
Just shrug it off...

You should never take the game so seriously in the beginning. After all she doesn't know you yet. You know how good you are!!! Some women will take to you right from the jump. Some will grow on you in time or they won't take to you at all. But don't act like that is the only cute face around. There millions of them in the world to choose from. When it comes to the approach. DONT THINK!!! Shrug your shoulders and do. If it didn't work out shrug your shoulders and leave. I mean you're scared to get hurt? Let me smack you on the back of your hand as hard as I can 10 times. Now that hurts!!! Now make the comparison.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
exactly khan. accept your emotions, don't fight them. if u fight ure emotions, they will become stronger

good post
 
Top