Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your effect on her reality

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For us guys, we see a beatiful girl and we put alot of value onto her. We see the hour glass shape, perfect features, tanned skin and we want to keep her forever. Thing is, as Mystery says, "beauty is common", there will be thousands more, just like her and better.

Now lets think about things from her perspective. A guy comes upto her and shows all the personality characteristics, probably ones she didnt even know she was attracted to. AFCs are HER REALITY of how a guy is. Now you've come over and put her into YOUR REALITY. If you can do this stuff properly guys, you will be the most amazing guy that she has ever met in her life!

So for us, this girl may be incredible, BUT shes common. Theres one just like her around the corner.

To her on the other hand, you are PRICELESS.

S0LID

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, if I understand you correctly, you are saying that I should just treat every woman the same way and don't start gushing over her beauty...?

arqz4

Don Juan
Reaction score
what he ment was that there are pretty woman out there... but 0,5% of the general pop of women really worth something... moreover, the chance of u being with someone who worth **** is greater them with someone who worth ur time... so, u as a guy know that there other fishes in the sea

for a girl, MAN doesn't exist.. maybe her father, maybe... they are all AFC to some extent... so, if she sees an ALIEN (ie: man), it hypnothysis her, cuz she never believed that MAN still existed, neither that she would stand a change with that particular man...

Enough to say, she won't leave what is so precious... and this is also true for us, if we have the wisdom to realise that we indeed found one of those 0,5%...

u would work for things to work out between u guys, cuz ur not dumb..

for last, the key is to have enough experience, knowlegde and wisdom to realise what u have in ur hands, and this works the same for women...

i'm still trying to find one of those 0,5%