Your Crazy Stories?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am afraid the poor woman will never find out about that incident, amongst others.
What makes her 'poor'? Never finding out she's married to a cheater? No judgment. :cool:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes her 'poor'? Never finding out she's married to a cheater? No judgment. :cool:
That was just sarcasm. Not a thing poor on my wife.

Its not cheating when men do it.

Cheating is such a relative term. For example, i got cheated into marriage, just to find out everything society told me was a lie and my wifes promises go out of the window as soon as she had "the contract and the kid".

Whats worse? Me getting my dyck svcked, which is basically like getting a massage for men or her trying to turn me into a slave (and not in the kinky way!) with every tool she can get a hold of, including the weaponizing of my kid?

No regrets man. Marriage is war. Sometimes there is nothing to win in war but i cant be the loser either.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not cheating when men do it.

Cheating is such a relative term.

Me getting my dyck svcked, which is basically like getting a massage for men
I know this is a pickup forum where the goal is to get into a relationship or get laid, but man, perspectives like this disappoint me.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Take photos when having se x , outdoor places , inside, wherever. Have tops on and make the photos look normal / innocent.

Those photos in frames hung in living rooms, on social media getting likes, comments from friends and family on how lovely we look.
That's amazing, giving me new goals in future relationships.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a club and this girl & I started dancing. I began rubbing the sides of her breasts. All of a sudden she pulled back and shouted at me: ‘You just want me to svck your dvck! And besides. I’m married!’. And she turned & stalked off.
Needless to say I was stunned. A moment later her friend came up to me and said, apologetically: ‘Yeah. She is married.’.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a chick who was a little older. I was 22, she was about 28. Faded glory I thought but still hot.

Danced with her and the next week we met up. We got a taxi back with her cousin who was about my age.

We got back to the cousins house and as we left the taxi the cousin grabs me and starts kissing me. She explained “my” woman’s husband was there. I was bundled in to the house.

This woman was all over me while her husband banged the door and shouted “our 15 year old son is right next to me. This is what you’re doing to our family”

I was a kid and this guy was late 30s. No way was a ride worth this.

I told the woman to go to her husband and after much ado she left. The moment she did the cousin jumped on me, literally. I ended up banging her in the living room, but every time I heard a noise outside I lost it a little, I was pretty worried about that guy coming to deck me!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a chick who was a little older. I was 22, she was about 28. Faded glory I thought but still hot.

Danced with her and the next week we met up. We got a taxi back with her cousin who was about my age.

We got back to the cousins house and as we left the taxi the cousin grabs me and starts kissing me. She explained “my” woman’s husband was there. I was bundled in to the house.

This woman was all over me while her husband banged the door and shouted “our 15 year old son is right next to me. This is what you’re doing to our family”
Wait, I'm confused. The 28yo had a 15yo son??

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These stories are entertaining, i'm debating about sharing a few.