"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Your clubbing experience

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I went to my first proper clubbing experience lately. I had social proof, was in a better state than most, and it was a decent event.

Thing is, it didn't really meet my expectations of what an outdoor party would be. Alcohol consumption was limited. There was no wild behaviour from chicks. In fact the only chick I saw - ahem - expressing herself very freely and sexily was the sister of a friend. (Sorry JY! :D ) People stuck together in their own groups, dancing, talking, doing their own thing. Guys went in with their girls and girls went in with their circles. I didn't see much mixing or interaction.

How was YOUR clubbing experience like?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
that's how most clubs I go to are now, girls are ether dykes or they bring the entire US army with them, or they come with BF's. I am getting to the point where I usually go to the club late, late at night, after I do something else, like If I had friends over my place and they left at 2am, I would go to the club for around an hour and a half just to dance off the drinks I had eariler.

Bars are alot better for me, alot.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Island
I went to my first proper clubbing experience lately. I had social proof, was in a better state than most, and it was a decent event.

Thing is, it didn't really meet my expectations of what an outdoor party would be. Alcohol consumption was limited. There was no wild behaviour from chicks. In fact the only chick I saw - ahem - expressing herself very freely and sexily was the sister of a friend. (Sorry JY! :D ) People stuck together in their own groups, dancing, talking, doing their own thing. Guys went in with their girls and girls went in with their circles. I didn't see much mixing or interaction.

How was YOUR clubbing experience like?
That sounds like every HS party I ever went to. A total Sausage factory.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Bring a wing and break the groups.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
If it's a college town club or something similar that attracts a lots of people who already know each other, then you are already half way fvcked...:(
Unless you have special things going for you: you are VERY good-looking, or you are a VERY GOOD DANCER (so good that you draw the whole clubs' attention), you came in with more than 4 HB9+ who are all over you etc...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
i just go to clubs to let loose and have a good time now (picking up just being cherry on top).

you have to negotiate with yourself whether you like clubs because you see it as a pick-up venue...or if you can just have a good time with your friends dancing and being rowdy.
 
Top