"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Your best flirting tactics?

Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Age
30
I’m trying to work on my flirting.

Last night I approached a HB9 at a bar but I failed at maintaining and raising her interest level. I could tell she was bored. Not much chasing on her side. I did get her number though but she’s from out of state visiting so nothing probably coming out of this.

ANYWAYS

I need to pick up some good tactics on maintaining high interest level. What are some of your best?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Boy- You look like you work out, got any muscles?
Girl- *Shows muscles, you squeeze them*
Boy- Nah you're a weakling aren't you!
Girl- *Laughs*


In 3 seconds you've complimented her, touched her, teased her and made her laugh

That's the tone I set
 
Top