"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Your answer to "I'd like to get to know you"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I'm getting a lot more "matches" across all apps, I wonder (probably owned by the same "people" almost All of them just like NBC, ABC, Google, Youtube, Facebook) if they all changed the algos to make you 'match' more or it could really be these girls seeing my first pic and saying "oooh, he's hot" right swipe.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I'm getting a lot more "matches" across all apps, I wonder (probably owned by the same "people" almost All of them just like NBC, ABC, Google, Youtube, Facebook) if they all changed the algos to make you 'match' more or it could really be these girls seeing my first pic and saying "oooh, he's hot" right swipe.
Facebook will spy into your other apps. That's part of how they get the "people you might know" friend suggestions.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
“Oh ya? Well i am a man of many mysteries. It will be a fun ride for you”
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I have been on dates with well over 100 women in the last few years, only one, ever told me, that she would like to get to know me while messaging and she flaked. I saw this flake from a mile away. I would like to get to know you is code for “let’s text back and forth and never meet up in person. She was looking for a texting buddy that’s all. Move on.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I have been on dates with well over 100 women in the last few years, only one, ever told me, that she would like to get to know me while messaging and she flaked. I saw this flake from a mile away. I would like to get to know you is code for “let’s text back and forth and never meet up in person. She was looking for a texting buddy that’s all. Move on.
I agree. I gave her my number, she hasn't done anything with it. I'll keep you updated should I be surprised. It was a rather weird com'on she's probably just coming off a relationship or something wanted a quick fix in me. Now, she's either back with her abusive beau or onto another dude.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
since thread creation 8 minutes have passed in which she matched with 50 average dudes and 9 chads and already setting date with them. too late Sorry OP
Is the answer to this just to avoid using OLD to meet women?
 
Top