Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your answer to "I'd like to get to know you"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting a lot more "matches" across all apps, I wonder (probably owned by the same "people" almost All of them just like NBC, ABC, Google, Youtube, Facebook) if they all changed the algos to make you 'match' more or it could really be these girls seeing my first pic and saying "oooh, he's hot" right swipe.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting a lot more "matches" across all apps, I wonder (probably owned by the same "people" almost All of them just like NBC, ABC, Google, Youtube, Facebook) if they all changed the algos to make you 'match' more or it could really be these girls seeing my first pic and saying "oooh, he's hot" right swipe.
Facebook will spy into your other apps. That's part of how they get the "people you might know" friend suggestions.

logicallefty

Reaction score
“Oh ya? Well i am a man of many mysteries. It will be a fun ride for you”

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on dates with well over 100 women in the last few years, only one, ever told me, that she would like to get to know me while messaging and she flaked. I saw this flake from a mile away. I would like to get to know you is code for “let’s text back and forth and never meet up in person. She was looking for a texting buddy that’s all. Move on.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on dates with well over 100 women in the last few years, only one, ever told me, that she would like to get to know me while messaging and she flaked. I saw this flake from a mile away. I would like to get to know you is code for “let’s text back and forth and never meet up in person. She was looking for a texting buddy that’s all. Move on.
I agree. I gave her my number, she hasn't done anything with it. I'll keep you updated should I be surprised. It was a rather weird com'on she's probably just coming off a relationship or something wanted a quick fix in me. Now, she's either back with her abusive beau or onto another dude.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since thread creation 8 minutes have passed in which she matched with 50 average dudes and 9 chads and already setting date with them. too late Sorry OP
Is the answer to this just to avoid using OLD to meet women?