Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Younger women looking hotter as you get older

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Several of the women I know who are 28-32 have completely fallen off a cliff. I know at least a couple of them are lazy and hardly exercise so that has a lot to do with it.

I prefer to date women 22-27 personally. I would go 18-27 if it was a one time thing but if I’m serious about dating 22-27.

seeing what a lot of women 30+ look like from women I’ve known over the years and from what I see on social media and dating apps, it’s hard not to be more attracted to younger women

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of those women I’m talking about was actually pretty attractive just 4 years ago. She was 27 in 2016. I was in a relationship back then and so was she. So I didn’t attempt anything.

literally 4 years to now (present time)...

she’s gained at least 150 pounds. I’m not making that up. it looks like she ate another person.

she’s single now and I wouldn’t hit it with a 25 foot stick. it sucks because I actually found her attractive when she was taken. She was around a 7 in 2016. Now she’s literally a 1-2.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of those women I’m talking about was actually pretty attractive just 4 years ago. She was 27 in 2016. I was in a relationship back then and so was she. So I didn’t attempt anything.

literally 4 years to now (present time)...

she’s gained at least 150 pounds. I’m not making that up. it looks like she ate another person.

she’s single now and I wouldn’t hit it with a 25 foot stick. it sucks because I actually found her attractive when she was taken. She was around a 7 in 2016. Now she’s literally a 1-2.
That would take 18 months to shed.