Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Younger women looking hotter as you get older

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's just their looks, it's their overall femininity. Many women in the Gen X and even millenial generation followed the path of the "empowered career women" which makes them masculine and unattractive. I've noticed that many younger women nowadays are much more consistently feminine overall which I think plays a big role.

The women who still look sexy in their 30s (assuming they took care of themselves) are the ones who continue to embrace their femininity instead of butchering their looks with feminism and adopting masculine characteristics.

Younger woman look nicer, but if you ever date one long enough you will realize they are actually quite boring, and you almost rarely have anything in common. Older woman are more experienced, both intellectually and sexually.. I prefer dating single moms now, very fun. 10/10 would recommend!
Eh, I've never met an older women who was any more interesting than a younger women, but in theory you should be right. Granted a lot of younger women have no hobbies or interests besides social media, but i'd rather date someone with a young mind that hasn't been tainted by college/media propoganda and other BS that is swimming around in an older womens head.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Younger woman look nicer, but if you ever date one long enough you will realize they are actually quite boring, and you almost rarely have anything in common. Older woman are more experienced, both intellectually and sexually.. I prefer dating single moms now, very fun. 10/10 would recommend!
You're dating single mom's because that's the only thing that's available to you.

No need to lie on Sosuave because nobody knows you here and also despite what you think there are actually some real life men on here who actually fvcks alot.

Next time don't recommend to men who wants to surpass their current selfs to lower themselves even further.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're dating single mom's because that's the only thing that's available to you.

No need to lie on Sosuave because nobody knows you here and also despite what you think there are actually some real life men on here who actually fvcks alot.

Next time don't recommend to men who wants to surpass their current selfs to lower themselves even further.
I've been on this forum since 2007, and you can go back in my post history and see all the lay reports and advice I give. I don't care what you think and I have nothing to prove to you. I get mines, don't worry.

I happen to like single moms. A few years ago I went through a stage where I dated an 18 year old, and a 19 year old. We had nothing in common, and they were quite immature. Especially for someone like me who is 30 and already has a 7 year old daughter. I don't need to be bringing home girls fresh out of high school who just wanna smoke weed and party around my daughter, you dig?

I vibe with single moms. They're my age, we have things in common, sometimes even went to the same school and have mutual friends. Why would I not want that? Your argument seems a bit silly to me.

If you want to date barely legal party girls who will probably key your car, smash your windows, and be overly dramatic because they're immature and haven't grow up yet, then go for it dude. But don't try to paint me out as some desperate loser when you don't even know me and I probably get more pvssy than you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've been on this forum since 2007, and you can go back in my post history and see all the lay reports and advice I give. I don't care what you think and I have nothing to prove to you. I get mines, don't worry.

I happen to like single moms. A few years ago I went through a stage where I dated an 18 year old, and a 19 year old. We had nothing in common, and they were quite immature. Especially for someone like me who is 30 and already has a 7 year old daughter. I don't need to be bringing home girls fresh out of high school who just wanna smoke weed and party around my daughter, you dig?

I vibe with single moms. They're my age, we have things in common, sometimes even went to the same school and have mutual friends. Why would I not want that? Your argument seems a bit silly to me.

If you want to date barely legal party girls who will probably key your car, smash your windows, and be overly dramatic because they're immature and haven't grow up yet, then go for it dude. But don't try to paint me out as some desperate loser when you don't even know me and I probably get more pvssy than you.
I'm sure all the nerds and virgins here would be impressed..

Oh yeah, those single mom's that has proliferated in ur society will be most impressed with ur white knighthood.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure all the nerds and virgins here would be impressed..

Oh yeah, those single mom's that has proliferated in ur society will be most impressed with ur white knighthood.
I'm not sure how I'm whiteknighting exactly.. because I want to date women my own age? It's pretty much impossible to find a woman 25+ who doesn't have at least 1 kid by then. There's a big difference between fvcking single moms, and trying to play step daddy.

It seems like you're used to drama and confrontation probably because you deal with bratty 18 year olds all the time. I'm at a stage in my live where I want to live drama free. That includes both my dating and sex life, and also arguing with complete strangers on the internet.

I'm done entertaining this conversation with you. I hope you feel cool and got your e-penis stroked a little bit. Make sure to check those girls IDs so you don't end up catching a case my friend.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I'm whiteknighting exactly.. because I want to date women my own age? It's pretty much impossible to find a woman 25+ who doesn't have at least 1 kid by then. There's a big difference between fvcking single moms, and trying to play step daddy.

It seems like you're used to drama and confrontation probably because you deal with bratty 18 year olds all the time. I'm at a stage in my live where I want to live drama free. That includes both my dating and sex life, and also arguing with complete strangers on the internet.

I'm done entertaining this conversation with you. I hope you feel cool and got your e-penis stroked a little bit. Make sure to check those girls IDs so you don't end up catching a case my friend.
It's always the same excuses that White Knight's give out, can you boys be just a wee bit more inventive?

On second thought, maybe it's DNA encoded in some men, its either u r the son of a tiger or the son of the rabbit, I guess we all know which one you are, don't we?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always the same excuses that White Knight's give out, can you boys be just a wee bit more inventive?

On second thought, maybe it's DNA encoded in some men, its either u r the son of a tiger or the son of the rabbit, I guess we all know which one you are, don't we?
qjepstein_090705.jpg

Spaz is the weird old guy who still goes to high school parties. :eek::eek:

You keep calling me a white knight but still haven't explained why. I never said it was morally wrong to date younger women.. I've done it, and still do occasionally, but lately I enjoy more older and experienced women. You're attacking me based on a personal preference I have. I don't hang around little girls, go to high school football games, hang out at arcades, or any of that weirdo **** so my opportunity of meeting younger women is probably less than yours, I'll agree with that. You're just trying to look like an internet tough guy. I 100% guarantee you would not be saying any of this to my face right now. Go jerk off to some Disney channel show and call it a night bro, get off my nuts.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 4308

Spaz is the weird old guy who still goes to high school parties. :eek::eek:

You keep calling me a white knight but still haven't explained why. I never said it was morally wrong to date younger women.. I've done it, and still do occasionally, but lately I enjoy more older and experienced women. You're attacking me based on a personal preference I have. I don't hang around little girls, go to high school football games, hang out at arcades, or any of that weirdo **** so my opportunity of meeting younger women is probably less than yours, I'll agree with that. You're just trying to look like an internet tough guy. I 100% guarantee you would not be saying any of this to my face right now. Go jerk off to some Disney channel show and call it a night bro, get off my nuts.
If it's so easy for me, a man to trigger you, just imagine what a woman could do and that's how you end up being manipulated.

And once u r easily manipulated, women will no longer find you sexually attractive.

In the end, you just proved that u r indeed the son of a rabbit to her when she actually needs a tiger.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's so easy for me, a man to trigger you, just imagine what a woman could do and that's how you end up being manipulated.

And once u r easily manipulated, women will no longer find you sexually attractive.

In the end, you just proved that u r indeed the son of a rabbit to her when she actually needs a tiger.
Pedotiger_8d8e11_304309.jpg

Ok, go be a tiger weirdo.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 4309

Ok, go be a tiger weirdo.
You proudly state you're been here since 2007..

Seems like we, the Sosuave collective has failed to turn you into a man, till today as can be observed, you still very much remain a boy inside a man's body.

It's no wonder, that only single mommies would give you the time of the day, you have my sympathies.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You proudly state you're been here since 2007..

Seems like we, the Sosuave collective has failed to turn you into a man, till today as can be observed, you still very much remain a boy inside a man's body.

It's no wonder, that only single mommies would give you the time of the day, you have my sympathies.
I mentioned 2007 to prove that my journey has been well documented. I've written a bunch of lay reports, and like to think I've helped many other men as well. I've shared my successes as well as my failures, I am completely an open book. Unlike you, who just has to put on a tough guy persona constantly. If you took 2 seconds to look back you would know I'm the furthest thing from a white knight and I've fvcked woman of all age ranges, I have nothing to hide.

You're just putting on an act and we can all see through it. You attack other people for the same insecurities you see in yourself. I bet you were a "rabbit" your whole life, that's why you LOVE using this analogy so much.. you feel like you're a big bad "tiger" now but deep down you know YOU really are a rabbit. I've read some of your other posts to other people and they're almost always condescending and have a "better-than-thou" douche-baggy attitude. You're oozing with insecurity and have to put strangers down on the internet to feel good about yourself. It's actually quite pathetic.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I mentioned 2007 to prove that my journey has been well documented. I've written a bunch of lay reports, and like to think I've helped many other men as well. I've shared my successes as well as my failures, I am completely an open book. Unlike you, who just has to put on a tough guy persona constantly. If you took 2 seconds to look back you would know I'm the furthest thing from a white knight and I've fvcked woman of all age ranges, I have nothing to hide.

You're just putting on an act and we can all see through it. You attack other people for the same insecurities you see in yourself. I bet you were a "rabbit" your whole life, that's why you LOVE using this analogy so much.. you feel like you're a big bad "tiger" now but deep down you know YOU really are a rabbit. I've read some of your other posts to other people and they're almost always condescending and have a "better-than-thou" douche-baggy attitude. You're oozing with insecurity and have to put strangers down on the internet to feel good about yourself. It's actually quite pathetic.
You sound upset...

Without even bothering to read any of ur previous post, by ur replies to me, I know your past, ur current status and even ur future with regards to women.

You have struggled, are struggling and will continue to struggle into the future with ur current mindset.

You might attract women but you cannot sustain the attraction - that's the problem that has eluded you.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound upset...

Without even bothering to read any of ur previous post, by ur replies to me, I know your past, ur current status and even ur future with regards to women.

You have struggled, are struggling and will continue to struggle into the future with ur current mindset.

You might attract women but you cannot sustain the attraction - that's the problem that has eluded you.
I'm not upset. I just think you're pathetic, and I'm not afraid to say it.

From what I've seen, you just take every thread and use it as an opportunity to boost your ego without adding any real value.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not upset. I just think you're pathetic, and I'm not afraid to say it.

From what I've seen, you just take every thread and use it as an opportunity to boost your ego without adding any real value.
Wrong again.

I already know exactly what I am, what I can do and what resources I have at my disposal.

This is the difference between you and me.

And I know you struggle, but yet u r ur own worst enemy, not me, not Sosuave and not those women in ur life.

The moment you admit it, is the moment you start changing and though ur future might look uncertain, which compared to now is so much favourable because there's hope when previously there's none.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess in younger age one is distracted by a lot of things and does not concentrate on girls alone. In later age many people lose a lot of hobbies and friends for various reasons. That might be a reason that "natural" urges seem to become more dominant for some.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger is fine, I mean age is just a number....But I want a WOMAN not a "girl". Maybe it is from having two independent 20 something daughters...

I think as you get older you appreciate a woman who can laugh at the same jokes as you and get the references to your generation of pop culture. I don't want a sex slave, I want a sex PARTNER...

I think someone who has never been a parent can date down in age with another person who has never been a parent either. But if one or the other has been a parent, there is definitely going to be some maturity/life experience differences that will be a contention in an LTR.

To me ,when I see 20 year olds vs say 40 year old women in an endurance sport context, the 20 year olds look "soft" compared to the 40 year olds. And I don't mean more feminine either.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger is fine, I mean age is just a number....But I want a WOMAN not a "girl". Maybe it is from having two independent 20 something daughters...

I think as you get older you appreciate a woman who can laugh at the same jokes as you and get the references to your generation of pop culture. I don't want a sex slave, I want a sex PARTNER...

I think someone who has never been a parent can date down in age with another person who has never been a parent either. But if one or the other has been a parent, there is definitely going to be some maturity/life experience differences that will be a contention in an LTR.

To me ,when I see 20 year olds vs say 40 year old women in an endurance sport context, the 20 year olds look "soft" compared to the 40 year olds. And I don't mean more feminine either.
Very true.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

100%, as someone with a 7 year old daughter myself, there is a certain level of maturity I expect from the woman I date now, which is something that's hard to find in most 18-25 year olds.