“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

younger or older????

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
dear god.. ok thers this younger girl id say 7-8 and her friend told me that they are both planning on setting me up with her or something like that. I kinda dont want to do this because she is younger and i dont want to make her feel bad cause she is probably in it for the relationship has i am not. Shes plannin on making out and **** like that not to much, should i just do that and screw what she thinks after, or tell her straight up that i dont want to hurt her and i dont think it would be right for us to do this. what do you guys think i should say or do. then i got this other girl whos my age and i like her more than the younger girl, i want to go for the one whos my age not the younger one but theres no guaranteed action with the older one has i have no clue if she likes me or not but i dont really care i will just use my DJ skillz (ya right) SO TELL ME YOUNGERvsOLDER ACTIONvsNOACTION
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by icallug
dear god.. ok thers this younger girl id say 7-8
A. I'm not god
B. How could u go further than head with a 7-8 year old? I'd never go beyond head for a young girl like that. Shame on you!
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
NO NOT 7-8 years old 7-8 on her looks
eew hells no i wouldnt do that with a 7 year old
 

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by icallug
NO NOT 7-8 years old 7-8 on her looks
eew hells no i wouldnt do that with a 7 year old
lol dude, i was kidding. i wouldn't get head from a 7 or 8 yr old either....

i don't really like younger girls. they just seem to simple. Maybe a nice tight freshman could suit ur needs? but for relationship wise, i wouldn't with a younger girl. too needy.
 

20P02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2002
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Location
Dirty South, USA
LOL, hahaha, dirkpitt u got me rollin':D :D :D :D :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top