Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

younger or older????

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dear god.. ok thers this younger girl id say 7-8 and her friend told me that they are both planning on setting me up with her or something like that. I kinda dont want to do this because she is younger and i dont want to make her feel bad cause she is probably in it for the relationship has i am not. Shes plannin on making out and **** like that not to much, should i just do that and screw what she thinks after, or tell her straight up that i dont want to hurt her and i dont think it would be right for us to do this. what do you guys think i should say or do. then i got this other girl whos my age and i like her more than the younger girl, i want to go for the one whos my age not the younger one but theres no guaranteed action with the older one has i have no clue if she likes me or not but i dont really care i will just use my DJ skillz (ya right) SO TELL ME YOUNGERvsOLDER ACTIONvsNOACTION
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
dear god.. ok thers this younger girl id say 7-8
A. I'm not god
B. How could u go further than head with a 7-8 year old? I'd never go beyond head for a young girl like that. Shame on you!

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NO NOT 7-8 years old 7-8 on her looks
eew hells no i wouldnt do that with a 7 year old

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
NO NOT 7-8 years old 7-8 on her looks
eew hells no i wouldnt do that with a 7 year old
lol dude, i was kidding. i wouldn't get head from a 7 or 8 yr old either....

i don't really like younger girls. they just seem to simple. Maybe a nice tight freshman could suit ur needs? but for relationship wise, i wouldn't with a younger girl. too needy.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, hahaha, dirkpitt u got me rollin':D :D :D :D :D