Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Younger Guy with Slightly Older Woman

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm 19 and I met this 26 year old. Awesome sex, she treats me like a king and is very sexy. The only thing is she's quite a bit older, and that's a red flag to me. Why would she go for the younger man? I don't even have my financial situation straight at this point, don't birds that age want a man with his sh!t together?

One of my friends said he thought it was odd and that got me thinking. Even some of her friends were telling her the same thing, that I'm too young. I like this girl so I would date her, but I'm hesistant. I'd like some outside perspective

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your goal with this woman? What do you think her goal is regarding this thing with you?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Why would she go for the younger man?
Probably the same thing as female teachers banging their students, which is a more extreme example compared to yours… They need to feel like they're in control of the situation. It most likely stems from their own insecurities or arises from past abuse issues.
Then again, ask yourself why men go for younger women. That might be your answer, but regardless, it will be a learning experience for you. Just don't fall for her.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a good opportunity. When I was your age the Public Relations officer at my college came on to me several times. I was to stupid to realize what was going on. She was late 20s and hot. I regret not getting some of that. I know better now but alas it's to late.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm 19 and I met this 26 year old. Awesome sex, she treats me like a king and is very sexy. The only thing is she's quite a bit older, and that's a red flag to me. Why would she go for the younger man? I don't even have my financial situation straight at this point, don't birds that age want a man with his sh!t together?

One of my friends said he thought it was odd and that got me thinking. Even some of her friends were telling her the same thing, that I'm too young. I like this girl so I would date her, but I'm hesistant. I'd like some outside perspective
Remember...all women have "Anita Mann" syndrome...so no surprise there!:p

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably the same thing as female teachers banging their students, which is a more extreme example compared to yours… They need to feel like they're in control of the situation. It most likely stems from their own insecurities or arises from past abuse issues.
Then again, ask yourself why men go for younger women. That might be your answer, but regardless, it will be a learning experience for you. Just don't fall for her.
Yep, some of the woman want to feel like the "dominant" one in the sexual interaction. Like they know the ropes and teaching...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should just keep smashing and see where it goes

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think I need to tell you this--but don't cash in your chips for anything longterm. You'll only be on the up & up--and she's be staring down the decline. Wrap up! Especially if she's financially set.

But, yeah, like others mentioned, the older woman/younger man pair up makes sense on an SMV level. You and she are about even. You get to make use of her experience & higher investment than girls your age; she gets sexual access to a 'hotter' guy than she could get in her age range or older. Easy to frame it for you to open up your side of any potential relationship--"Oh, I'm just young and need the chance to experience life. "

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a fair number of older chicks over the years and they can be intoxicating, especially for the mature male. But understand that they will likely be looking for commitment from age 25 onward, so be wary. I'd carry on spinning other plates.

As has been said, you've got another 20 years before you've reached you're peak (SMV). She's basically reaching hers over the next 5-10 years. Be sure that a younger, hotter model will turn up sooner or later.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question: why do YOU feel the need to make this exclusive?

None of us cares what she wants.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. Why would she go for the younger man?
the same reason men do, either she likes young pretty boys or has a fetish for playing mommy or something like that, maybe she just likes you so much she dates you in spite of your age.

I don't even have my financial situation straight at this point, don't birds that age want a man with his sh!t together?
not every single girl is some gold digger who dates for money lol.

it's totally possible that she's not enough to satisfy the average man who wants to date a 26 year old, so she finds a man who only wants a cute girl to fvck or maybe she doesn't want to settle down and needs to find a man who most likely has no interest in it either