Younger coworker LJBF after sex

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
ill try to keep this short, this girl 7 years younger than me that I rarely saw at work put herself in my orbit digitally.
High initial attraction? She was telling her office friends about me. We smashed with Vengeance on second date she made it easy. 1 week later I come over instead of watching a second movie I make out with her we smash ( sex wasn’t as good I was hiding being sick)

Next morning she’s a b!tch, she never initiates contact again. And made sure to tell me how busy she had been when I Pinged her each week. After two weeks I asked her out last minute to somewhere I’m going (she’s busy) I call her out, after two weeks of (busy) Kind of beta I know but I figured best to not drag it out. I just had meanwhile been tagging myself doing fun sh!t without inviting her on FB
I got the “moving too fast” “we should slow it down” LJBF and get this “see where things go from there

I wasted my time explaining my intentions in two long banter texts with her each time saying no to being “just friends without benefits” I told her if she changes her mind let me know Iwant to take a date to said event in two weeks blah blah.

She says she’ll think about it and let me know (every one of our dates she framed as “I’ll let you know”) then forthe third time she says she wants to just be friends and not date. I again explained why that wouldn’t work, “forget about the date for now, let meknow if you change your mind I’d be happy to hear from you maybe we can work something out”

NC has been in effect for 5 days, i did see her at a conference she smiled at me I just stared at her and lookedaway. (I literally couldn’t smile back) I’ve been trying to meet new plates not getting many bites that I’m interested in, only the uglies. I did have a 5.8 following me around last night. I considered... stared right at her. I Got up and left :)

I guess there’s not much else I can do? What should I have done differently? Remember I work with her so...? What do I do if she starts to breadcrumb me in the future?

She is shy and boring but does have lots of guy friends already, I take her for a man eater/trophy hunter but she did hint at us being long term a few times. I never bit. Also she has terrible acne, how the **** did I get rejected lol

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you can do. Probably nothing you did wrong. Other than banging someone you work with.

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh i have only been there 4 months and I will rarely see her, she is higher on to totem pole than me. I consider it my hiring bonus.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh i have only been there 4 months and I will rarely see her, she is higher on to totem pole than me. I consider it my hiring bonus.
You'll consider it a lot more than that if she ever pursues a sexual harrassment claim with HR and you find yourself unemployable...

Now more than ever is not the time to be doing anything with coworkers. There is a Salem Witch Hunt going on with any type of sexual harassment these days...haven't you watched the news or been on yahoo?

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start sticking your penis in women you don’t work with.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll consider it a lot more than that if she ever pursues a sexual harrassment claim with HR and you find yourself unemployable...

Now more than ever is not the time to be doing anything with coworkers. There is a Salem Witch Hunt going on with any type of sexual harassment these days...haven't you watched the news or been on yahoo?
iirc the person who is above the other one gets more punishment since they're in a position of power

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time try ignoring her after you fvcked her. Just because you guys had sex doesn’t mean you need to see her all the time. Specially if you work together.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The truth is this:

She gave you some pvssy and you chased like a starving dog. It looked desperate as hell when you "called her out". I am sure that finished you off.

You should have smashed her, waited a few days and pinged her and invited her over again. Instead you went super relationship mode and you ran the chick off.

Why would you waste your time explaining your intentions? Nothing to explain other than getting her over the next time and smashing. Then again and again.

You wanted to get way to invested in this chick from square one. You didnt play your cards correctly and she bounced. Anything she does from here on out will just be mind games with you and you can kiss that pvssy goodbye. She might fvck with your head but she isnt going to fvck you again.

At the first "I'll let you know" she gave me, I would have done just that. It would have been crickets until she "let me know".

You guys are responsible for providing a fun time and escalating for sex. Thats it. Its not your jobs to go on a relationship quest. By doing so makes you look desperate and needy and you will NEVER find a woman with ANY value or self esteem by acting this way.

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the first "I'll let you know" she gave me, I would have done just that. It would have been crickets until she "let me know".

You guys are responsible for providing a fun time and escalating for sex. Thats it. Its not your jobs to go on a relationship quest.
Truth hurts, I did let there be crickets, was trying my best to slow my pursuit and let her come to me. Sure I had hopes on consistent tang but I was playing it cool I thought. When I pinged her and she took her time responding with short texts I backed off. Thanks for the insight

Glassguy

Reaction score
Truth hurts, I did let there be crickets, was trying my best to slow my pursuit and let her come to me. Sure I had hopes on consistent tang but I was playing it cool I thought. When I pinged her and she took her time responding with short texts I backed off. Thanks for the insight
Most of us have been there. The key to it becoming consistent is only showing as much interest as she does and not investing more than her.

Indifference is a magical thing, especially when you have more options than time concerning women. You will naturally become indifferent and they will sense that. When they do they will chase.

Go out and get more options. When one withdraws you will just shift your attention to the ones that make it easy.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is this:

She gave you some pvssy and you chased like a starving dog. It looked desperate as hell when you "called her out". I am sure that finished you off.

You should have smashed her, waited a few days and pinged her and invited her over again. Instead you went super relationship mode and you ran the chick off.

Why would you waste your time explaining your intentions? Nothing to explain other than getting her over the next time and smashing. Then again and again.

You wanted to get way to invested in this chick from square one. You didnt play your cards correctly and she bounced. Anything she does from here on out will just be mind games with you and you can kiss that pvssy goodbye. She might fvck with your head but she isnt going to fvck you again.

You guys are responsible for providing a fun time and escalating for sex. Thats it. Its not your jobs to go on a relationship quest. By doing so makes you look desperate and needy and you will NEVER find a woman with ANY value or self esteem by acting this way.
I did the same exact thing with a co-worker 3 years ago. At the job she wasnt ahead of me position wise, but she was hands down the hottest woman there. She let me hit 10-12x then hit me with the LJBF, hit me like a ton of bricks. I then proceeded to chase her for the next few months, no such luck. Dont waste your time, fella.

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the same exact thing with a co-worker 3 years ago. At the job she wasnt ahead of me position wise, but she was hands down the hottest woman there. She let me hit 10-12x then hit me with the LJBF, hit me like a ton of bricks. I then proceeded to chase her for the next few months, no such luck. Dont waste your time, fella.
Yeah dude it hurts bad. She was texting after sex “ I’m really looking forward to getting to know you” ant telling me now she has to wear makeup all the time for me at work, not giving me the recipe to something because it’d Be an incentive for me to come back. I didn’t jump on any of that, then she flipped the switch on me. I literally have spent 3 weeks going over my moves. My mistakes were forgivable and I’m not chasing her. Balls in her court

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yeah dude it hurts bad. She was texting after sex “ I’m really looking forward to getting to know you”
For all you know she may bed most of the new hires…
She may be the office slut. She framed the situation the way she wanted to, so it’s probable…
She may be treating her work like her personal bang pool. Seen it done before.

Last edited:

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
For all you know she may bed most of the new hires…
She may be the office slut. She framed the situation the way she wanted to, so it’s probable…
She may be treating her work like her personal bang pool.
I highly suspect she did something similar to another dude that acts hurt around her, and she truly never asked me any questions about myself.

But, more ***** would of been nice, 2x sucks. I want that ass back

Billtx49

Reaction score
I highly suspect she did something similar to another dude that acts hurt around her

But, more ***** would of been nice, 2x sucks. I want that ass back
That ass may be free roaming…
The term predatory female comes to my mind.

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
That ass may be free roaming…
She always says her dating live is non existent and boring AF and I believe her. When we first hooked up it was obvious she had a lot pent up to release. That’s why this is all the more devastating, I got ditched for nobody

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She always says her dating live is non existent and boring AF and I believe her. When we first hooked up it was obvious she had a lot pent up to release. That’s why this is all the more devastating, I got ditched for nobody
Give it a few months. One day you'll wake up and realize that your "bummed out" cuz your ego got bruised. Nothing more, nothing less.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Everything a man does must be geared towards profitability.

Dating girls at work doesn't bring any long term profit.