Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young women's behaviour shocks me. Event planning biz.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn to read signs bro, learn to read subtext in communication and read how she feels vs what she says
also, inviting them made u look super low value, why are you giving out free stuff and catering to women you havent slept with? nobody wants to hang out with a desperate loser. if these were girls who were actively part of your life and had proven themselves to care about you, then you have a right to wonder why they flake
stop trying to be smart and reinvent the wheel. ask girls out to drinks at a local bar like a normal guy. that will show u how they feel about you

go to the corporate box with some high value friends. wear designer clothes. have a great time. take some pictures and post on ur instagram.
THATS how you use the corporate box to get girls attracted. by dangling the carrot of ur lifestyle and making them earn a spot in it

also bro, women like mystery, uncertainty and challenge. confirming dates a month prior etc is not how to attract them. thats the opposite of what they go for.

Last edited:

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are trying to use the box as bait to get girls interested in you? Isn't that the same as simps throwing money at onlyfans girl hoping to get a smile or a wiff? But the girl just takes their money, and the simp complains....
But how'd I get the box?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you expect your "corporate box" to be the ultimate pvssy magnet. Surprise...it isn't.
Surprise some women come!

Some flake.

Why'd they come? lol Surprise learn to read.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
learn to read signs bro, learn to read subtext in communication and read how she feels vs what she says
also, inviting them made u look super low value, why are you giving out free stuff and catering to women you havent slept with? nobody wants to hang out with a desperate loser. if these were girls who were actively part of your life and had proven themselves to care about you, then you have a right to wonder why they flake
stop trying to be smart and reinvent the wheel. ask girls out to drinks at a local bar like a normal guy. that will show u how they feel about you

go to the corporate box with some high value friends. wear designer clothes. have a great time. take some pictures and post on ur instagram.
THATS how you use the corporate box to get girls attracted. by dangling the carrot of ur lifestyle and making them earn a spot in it

also bro, women like mystery, uncertainty and challenge. confirming dates a month prior etc is not how to attract them. thats the opposite of what they go for.
The point of the box is not for me to get women.
It's to just fill an event with decent looking girls.

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know you but I’m CERTAIN you are an American.

To me, this is a symptom of the way Americans think and why so many of them don’t understand the dating market and female nature.

People where I live in Australia if you have a Corporate Box, “Ok, so what?”
It’s this VIP area/Bottle Service mentality that only exists in America - nowhere else in any other English speaking country or Western Europe.
I suspect the American idea is: girls will go wherever they can get free drinks. No, no they won’t.

So there’s a few things:

1. These are random girls you approached and invited them to an event with a guy they didn’t know. What did you say to them? I’m guessing they were brief interactions with no sexual tension where you rushed to get the phone number and invite them to a corporate box and be on your way.

2. This is the same as inviting girls to an event - you would need to invite huge numbers of people (due to the flake rate) and they would need to be assured there were going to be either: plenty of fun or plenty of male options for them and their friends. Because girls don’t care about drinking - they care about fun and men.

3. This corporate box could work if you invited people in your social circle, lead them to a good time and let them know they could invite their friends. That would work well . . eventually and it could take alot of time.

It would be best to cold approach girls and take them on instadates right there. And the girls that message you back but may not want to go on a date, create a party at your corporate box like an event and invite those girls that won’t go a date- friendzone them and get to know them and have them bring their friends. And brother, have fun - this all sounds so serious.