Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young, wet, bytches! :P

cruisin'

Reaction score
Quite accurate WC

.. that's the deal on the age brackets. Still puzzled why you want 40's , I mean from a physical point of view? I can respect the maturity appeal sure.
Still , to each his own.

Marty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bang a girl below 24 years old if I could stand being around her long enough to seduce her.
Very well said!Been there,done that.I'm 44 single parent with 2 girls one a teenager.I've had one of my daughter's friends try to come onto me wearing nothing but a towel and showing me a veiw of Death Valley if you get my drift.I sent her packing.Not worth the trouble let alone jail.
Yep,it's possible,hell even probable if you know what you're doing and/or blessed with young looks.I look about 33 and I work out all the time.But geez they're worse than older high maintenance broads.They have the princess syndrome gooing on and they are ruuuuude!Not worht it.The sex is boring.Done better with a dancer on a bad night.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll find much of this fixation on youth and age to have SIGNIFICANTLY less importance in countries outside the U.S.

In Latin cultures for example, an 18 year old woman dating a man in his 30s IS EXTREMELY common. Many married couples will have a gap of 10-15 years between the man and woman. That's because financial stability and maturity are traits that are *highly* valued.

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw a guy in his 50s with a girl about 17 maybe 18... the hottest biatch that these eyes ever seen...
the guy was apparently russian mafia
you got the power, you got the *****es...
any type any age you wish
enough said