Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young, unemployed or still studying...meet the modern day guys living the dry spell

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are also a LOT of guys in the category I described. Dudes that live at homw with their parents in their 30s, dudes that can't keep a job or work dead end jobs, dudes that live paycheck to paycheck and literally run out of money during the week, etc etc etc...
I thought those guys were the big heroes of the Manosphere. Because they are opting out of society that is biased against them and aren't paying taxes to support the feminist regime.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought those guys were the big heroes of the Manosphere. Because they are opting out of society that is biased against them and aren't paying taxes to support the feminist regime.
Maybe but they are straight up losers nonetheless.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some of those but there are also a LOT of guys in the category I described. Dudes that live at homw with their parents in their 30s, dudes that can't keep a job or work dead end jobs, dudes that live paycheck to paycheck and literally run out of money during the week, etc etc etc...
Of course. There's no disagreement there. My point is those real young guys don't get to benefit from ALL aspects of life because they are focused on grinding in the present to make sure their future is well off in some of the most important aspects of life. The young guys in their 20s that don't focus on that and rather have fun in the "now" or aren't motivated at all while disregarding certain things are the ones that are in their 30s before they know it, living with their parents after life came back to bite them in the a$$ as you mentioned.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't know how a lot of guys do it. The jobs out there are stupid low wage, yet purchasing food, clothing (not so much - can be had cheap still), and shelter (insane rise in 5 years alone) has doubled or tripled. What I made in my 20s 15 to 20 Years ago is 1/6 technically what I make now (have been making for a decade now in 30s/40s). I could barely afford fuel from 20 through 30. I left home at 19 to get an apartment, came back home at 21 (mom divorced dad and I went back to live with him after I decided to go back to college 2 more years to complete), then left 'home' at 26. It was a lot of wasted years living at my dad's. He had pvssy coming in the house all the time though. Women and women's daughters my age. They were kinda trash. WE were kinda trash haha. I was working for temp agencies trying to get traction with my degree, but the last stint I'd had hopes to get hired and they passed over me for a warthog dumb b!tch who was blowing the manager and a foreign affirmative action hire. After that, I quit that last attempt at going permanent in my home town (so tired of living there, the people, the weather, the Slowness), so I packed up my bags and shot 1000 miles away, a 'do or die' burning the bridge behind me to force me to fight the war ahead (no help). I struggled for 2 years in unknown territory, then I made it happen getting REAL serious like a mission LASER focus and determination. It was an unabridged forward-moving. A leave-no-stone-left-unturned like swarzenegger's speech.

I think if I'd stayed where I was born n' raised I would never have broke out. Whenever I go back to visit, the climate makes me tired or unmotivated. I can't stand humidity. One of my dad's best friend during those years used to say, "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained..." He had a hot daughter too, but she was definitely not interested in me. She'd met my dad, but when she met me she was like, "eh, no thanks." ALL women liked my dad. He (his ashes still at my brother's house right this moment) looked like Nick Nolte spittin image except could probably have beaten his as5 10x over.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
When I was 21 all i had was a suit from h&m an apt i was making just enuff to pay for and extra cash for going out. I was living in a new city exploring. Had some lonely and tough times but also broke out of my shell alot. Im back in that same city in a similar situation but now I have alot more money looks and status and i do miss the raw innocence of just not knowing better due to youth and inexperience. Recently rekindled a flame with a chick from that era and its brought back alot of memories as nostalgia hits and history repeats itself

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't know how a lot of guys do it. The jobs out there are stupid low wage, yet purchasing food, clothing (not so much - can be had cheap still), and shelter (insane rise in 5 years alone) has doubled or tripled. What I made in my 20s 15 to 20 Years ago is 1/6 technically what I make now (have been making for a decade now in 30s/40s). I could barely afford fuel from 20 through 30. I left home at 19 to get an apartment, came back home at 21 (mom divorced dad and I went back to live with him after I decided to go back to college 2 more years to complete), then left 'home' at 26. It was a lot of wasted years living at my dad's. He had pvssy coming in the house all the time though. Women and women's daughters my age. They were kinda trash. WE were kinda trash haha. I was working for temp agencies trying to get traction with my degree, but the last stint I'd had hopes to get hired and they passed over me for a warthog dumb b!tch who was blowing the manager and a foreign affirmative action hire. After that, I quit that last attempt at going permanent in my home town (so tired of living there, the people, the weather, the Slowness), so I packed up my bags and shot 1000 miles away, a 'do or die' burning the bridge behind me to force me to fight the war ahead (no help). I struggled for 2 years in unknown territory, then I made it happen getting REAL serious like a mission LASER focus and determination. It was an unabridged forward-moving. A leave-no-stone-left-unturned like swarzenegger's speech.

I think if I'd stayed where I was born n' raised I would never have broke out. Whenever I go back to visit, the climate makes me tired or unmotivated. I can't stand humidity. One of my dad's best friend during those years used to say, "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained..." He had a hot daughter too, but she was definitely not interested in me. She'd met my dad, but when she met me she was like, "eh, no thanks." ALL women liked my dad. He (his ashes still at my brother's house right this moment) looked like Nick Nolte spittin image except could probably have beaten his as5 10x over.
The jobs are super low wage? Not mine...I make the equivalent of $55/hour. Maybe the problem is many people lack skills that are in demand in the job market today?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The jobs are super low wage? Not mine...I make the equivalent of $55/hour. Maybe the problem is many people lack skills that are in demand in the job market today?
You’re a developer if I recall? That’s a great job for demand and contracting rates are crazy. I place developers, testers, integrations, business analyst/project managers, programme directors all freelance and permanent. I charge 30% and get 27.5% of that myself.

Sales, gotta love it

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://ifstudies.org/blog/who-are-the-men-without-sex

So apparently guys with no S and M aint getting laid, nothing close to that seems to happen to young girls...guess equality isnt that equal after all.
Why would it...? Since when do you fvck girls based on their status and job title?

The criteria for what's attractive in men and women have always been different. That's a good thing.

Status, social skills, emotional intelligence, money. All these attributes make a massive difference to your ability to bang hot women consistently. And there's nothing stopping anyone here building these up.

Women on the other hand...if they aren't born with solid genetics are pretty much finished. There was a study done where women were asked to rate a man's attractiveness in different settings. For example they would show pictures where the guy was wearing a suit (high status job) and pictures of the same guy (presumably to different women) wearing lower status outifts. Women, on average rated the man as more attractive in outfits that conveyed high status. When the reverse was performed on the men and they were told to rate different women, the outfits these women wore to convey high or low status made no difference to their attractiveness rating.

I'd rather be a man than a woman. At least we have agency. And I'd much rather be an ugly man than an ugly woman.

the problem is that women living in their parents basement are cleaning up with the men
And? I like to fvck hot women. What they do for a living is very much secondary to their physical attributes and personal character. Don't cry because women judge you on different criteria to that which you judge them. Most men are losers. Which is why it's never been easier to be winner. So which would you rather be?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would it...? Since when do you fvck girls based on their status and job title?

The criteria for what's attractive in men and women have always been different. That's a good thing.

Status, social skills, emotional intelligence, money. All these attributes make a massive difference to your ability to bang hot women consistently. And there's nothing stopping anyone here building these up.

Women on the other hand...if they aren't born with solid genetics are pretty much finished. There was a study done where women were asked to rate a man's attractiveness in different settings. For example they would show pictures where the guy was wearing a suit (high status job) and pictures of the same guy (presumably to different women) wearing lower status outifts. Women, on average rated the man as more attractive in outfits that conveyed high status. When the reverse was performed on the men and they were told to rate different women, the outfits these women wore to convey high or low status made no difference to their attractiveness rating.

I'd rather be a man than a woman. At least we have agency. And I'd much rather be an ugly man than an ugly woman.

And? I like to fvck hot women. What they do for a living is very much secondary to their physical attributes and personal character. Don't cry because women judge you on different criteria to that which you judge them. Most men are losers. Which is why it's never been easier to be winner. So which would you rather be?
Nothing of what you said is wrong and I surely dont disagree with it, my point when I said "equality is not equal" meant exactly that, that equality does not exists and not because of men or the "patriarchy" as mainstream media and currect culture suggests, its a two side coin or it takes two to tango if you prefear.

You will agree that men are often shamed for going after thin girls rather than fat girl or young ones rather than older ones yet no one seems to bats when women go for high status men rather than unemployed ones.

I'm not asking for justice or anything else, I'm simply statis an obvious fact that recent researches simply confirmed (as if we needed a research).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to pay your dues. When I was broke and unemployed and depressed in my early 20s I got no action either. You keep plugging away and get to the light at the end of the tunnel.

God they were dark times. It’s the making of a man.
In my 20's, I had a great engineering job and my own single-family detached home, and I think I got 2 gals for free, both times like 4-6 ejaculations net before things didn't work out (i.e., I got dumped, or the poontang parade was stopped). :mad:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha funny thing is when your broke and unemployed the only thing you CAN do is get laid..

so much free time..

when you have money and tons of stuff to do for work you get laid far faar less.

the guys most of these chicks are fvxking are complete degenerates y'all know that right??
This i got more pu$$y in 2010 when I was unemployed for 6 months than when I got last year when I made the most money ever

guess what?

when I was broke I was focused on chasing a$$ hence i got it more

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all frame. If you think your only value is as a wage slave, then of course you won't get laid until you get a good job, because the women who will then talk to you are interviewing potential life partners. But if you think of yourself as a good time, independent of LMS, then you will meet no shortage of women who are just looking for a good time. Those women dont care at all about LMS, as long as you are fun.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This i got more pu$$y in 2010 when I was unemployed for 6 months than when I got last year when I made the most money ever

guess what?

when I was broke I was focused on chasing a$$ hence i got it more
True dat. I know guys making $200K a year who dont get laid. How are you going to get laid if you're sitting at a desk for 12-13 hours a day, out of shape, and tired?

These days, the main way to get laid is Instagram and you either have the social status or you don't. A celebrity who is fat as **** is going to do better than the well off good looking guy who isn't famous.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True dat. I know guys making $200K a year who dont get laid. How are you going to get laid if you're sitting at a desk for 12-13 hours a day, out of shape, and tired?

These days, the main way to get laid is Instagram and you either have the social status or you don't. A celebrity who is fat as **** is going to do better than the well off good looking guy who isn't famous.
If the "good looking" guy is approaching women IRL depending on his area he will still do well, of course being a celebrity is automatically "God tier" with women