Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young Single Men SIGNIFICANTLY Outnumber Women

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this first hand happen with a club over at Melbourne, it got famous for having a lot of women but now it's become a sausage fest because of it's reputation. I think it was called Cloud 9

Reaction score
View attachment 8342
The sex ratio at birth is slanted towards males in humans by default, as there are more male foetuses conceived and born to full term than female offspring. Male immigranttion and male migration within a country may also directly increase the surplus of males.

This near-universal male preference for younger women would be expected to lead to greater competition among men for the relatively scarce young, fecund women in a particular population.

Research into the effects of OSR on mating behavior indicate that the effects of an imbalanced sex ratio are chiefly exerted via an imbalanced OSR serving to make the rarer sex in a particular environment either more choosy in terms of partner choice (with the more plentiful sex more prone to compromise in terms of standards) or more prone and capable of executing their favoured sexual strategies (argued to be uncommitted sex for males and relationships with men of high mate value for women, in line with parental investment theory).

Population aging and declining birth rates in many industrialised countries would be further expected to exacerbate this phenomenon, as this aging results in much fewer fertile age women as a portion of the population at large.

Sources

This is all bull****. There are slightly more females born than males. in fact, basic human biology shows that ALL human fetuses begin their existance as female, then at a certain stage, a lucky few get to morph into males.

Young men need to quit seeing themselves as helpless victims of circumstance. That's feminine behavior. Don't be bitches.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all bull****. There are slightly more females born than males. in fact, basic human biology shows that ALL human fetuses begin their existance as female, then at a certain stage, a lucky few get to morph into males.

Young men need to quit seeing themselves as helpless victims of circumstance. That's feminine behavior. Don't be bitches.
Not sure how old you are but Generation Z men are soft as can be
They fear rejections
I miss the days where you would come on this forum and it was flooded with various field reports but that was over 10 years ago
This new group of men are waiting for the "metaverse" so they can have 10 girlfriend