Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young Single Men SIGNIFICANTLY Outnumber Women

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
1626133_1507701688830 (1).jpg
The sex ratio at birth is slanted towards males in humans by default, as there are more male foetuses conceived and born to full term than female offspring. Male immigranttion and male migration within a country may also directly increase the surplus of males.

This near-universal male preference for younger women would be expected to lead to greater competition among men for the relatively scarce young, fecund women in a particular population.

Research into the effects of OSR on mating behavior indicate that the effects of an imbalanced sex ratio are chiefly exerted via an imbalanced OSR serving to make the rarer sex in a particular environment either more choosy in terms of partner choice (with the more plentiful sex more prone to compromise in terms of standards) or more prone and capable of executing their favoured sexual strategies (argued to be uncommitted sex for males and relationships with men of high mate value for women, in line with parental investment theory).

Population aging and declining birth rates in many industrialised countries would be further expected to exacerbate this phenomenon, as this aging results in much fewer fertile age women as a portion of the population at large.

Sources

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I hit on women in their 30s at work, I'm cornering the untapped market.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Women are never single.

Every single woman on this planet, even if she's married, is actually available (for the right man). Such are the laws and structure of our woke world now. Take advantage of it!
Agree with this mostly. Your right except for in places where men are allowed to beat their women without consequences. Or better yet, where marital infidelity is a crime punishable by death.. Prolly not so many “choices” for those married women.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are never single.

Every single woman on this planet, even if she's married, is actually available (for the right man). Such are the laws and structure of our woke world now. Take advantage of it!
Biology will always trump ideology. Every woman has a different value at every given time point. Women care about securing resources. Playing alpha only demonstrates one set of resources.

Most may disagree, but in my opinion, the best women are the ones with low partner counts who have the ability and desire to keep her man and not play the field. May be rarer these days, but they do exist.

Thinking every woman is available is not the best strategy. Being selective is a better strategy. Gossip is biology. Women depend on gossip as part of their vetting strategy. Flaunt your player strategy too much and it could hurt your chances with the best girls.

Best that the women never see you coming, ie your actual intent.

You mileage may vary.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The data set that @Zimbabwe referred to was last updated in 2012. The sources that Soma used to put together his maps still update. It's possible for any of us, if we are good enough with data manipulations, to update maps with more recent data.

It showed that the USA is essentially a sausage fest for men under the age of 40 in most metro areas. It's unlikely that has changed much since 2012. It might have even gotten worse.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt NY city has more male singles than female singles. Also, 63 more men than women per 1000 people is really a small number. That is less than a percent more. That's almost a rounding error. After all, it takes just a few women to say they are "single" even if the males they are dating is saying they arent to sway the results.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt NY city has more male singles than female singles. Also, 63 more men than women per 1000 people is really a small number. That is less than a percent more. That's almost a rounding error. After all, it takes just a few women to saw they are single even if the males they are dating is saying they arent.
Lived in NYC for years, yes sir it does. NYC's glory days are behind it. As soon as some idiot back in 2011 let the cat out the bag about how NYC is a land of single women, every brogrammer from San Fran flooded in and bars became sausagefests. Plus tech companies also flooded into the city. I'd estimate that NYC is flooding with single men now and single women are a commodity, just like in any other major US city.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lived in NYC for years, yes sir it does. NYC's glory days are behind it. As soon as some idiot back in 2011 let the cat out the bag about how NYC is a land of single women, every brogrammer from San Fran flooded in and bars became sausagefests. Plus tech companies also flooded into the city. I'd estimate that NYC is flooding with single men now and single women are a commodity, just like in any other major US city.

It breaks down ratio by age also. I guess woman are dating multiple guys?

At the end of the day, the ratio is pretty even. If one guy dates one girl, most guys will have a partner. If a chad dates multiple women, then there will be men without partners. It's just basic math...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wild thing is that New York City had a surplus of single 20s-30s males relative to single 20s-30s females in 2011. A lot of brogrammers made a decision based upon a faulty interpretation of data. NYC’s male surplus isn’t as bad as San Francisco’s. Mostly every metro West of the Mississippi River has a horrid male surplus.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt NY city has more male singles than female singles. Also, 63 more men than women per 1000 people is really a small number. That is less than a percent more. That's almost a rounding error. After all, it takes just a few women to say they are "single" even if the males they are dating is saying they arent to sway the results.

In NYC there's more women than men almost everywhere I've ever been. Especially in Queens.

I've seen statistics that say there's way more women than men, but there's less single women than single men. And the majority of the surplus of women are old like 40+

You make a good point on the numbers. I was thinking about how we only need 1-5 girls at a time each. So even if there's only 10,000 single women in your city, that's a lifetime supply for you as an individual.

Even if it's something crazy like 9 in 10 girls have boyfriends, you can go to places where young singles would be and only talk to receptive girls with no men around.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The data set that @Zimbabwe referred to was last updated in 2012. The sources that Soma used to put together his maps still update. It's possible for any of us, if we are good enough with data manipulations, to update maps with more recent data.

It showed that the USA is essentially a sausage fest for men under the age of 40 in most metro areas. It's unlikely that has changed much since 2012. It might have even gotten worse.
This map show more men West, more women East.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women are never single.

That's only because they face zero consequences for their actions. If you could rob a million dollars from a bank, without ever having to worry about going to jail, then you and most other would rob that bank.

It breaks down ratio by age also. I guess woman are dating multiple guys?

At the end of the day, the ratio is pretty even. If one guy dates one girl, most guys will have a partner. If a chad dates multiple women, then there will be men without partners. It's just basic math...
Looking at thise stats men outnumber women all the way up until older age brackets where women finally start to outnumber men.

At the end if the day most men don't want to date older women.

I've seen this first hand happen with a club over at Melbourne, it got famous for having a lot of women but now it's become a sausage fest because of it's reputation. I think it was called Cloud 9

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with this mostly. Your right except for in places where men are allowed to beat their women without consequences. Or better yet, where marital infidelity is a crime punishable by death.. Prolly not so many “choices” for those married women.
Imagine women had to pay a monthly alimony as a form of compensation for adultery. Also imagine they had to pay a fine if they wanted a divorce.

This would fix 90% of problems for mens problems overnight

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most may disagree, but in my opinion, the best women are the ones with low partner counts who have the ability and desire to keep her man and not play the field. May be rarer these days, but they do exist.
The question is, if it's worth altering one's tactics/methods in the hopes of finding this subset...