“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

young looking dudes

madhatter

New Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
hey fellas...have a question that hasn't been covered in prior posts. i'm a rather young looking guy. i'm 27, shave every other day, lift 5 times a week to look buff, am a resident in medicine, basically enough characteristics to make myself feel like a man. except my face makes me look REALLY young. my mom is mid 50s and has no grey hair and my sister is 29 and looks like she's in college. well, same with me. i look REALLY young and most people can't believe i'm out of high school. it doesn't help with the mature look needed to be a doctor. but i also have trouble picking up chicks because i don't look mature. anyone else have this problem or any advice?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
if thats a problem, grow some facial hair and leave it. leave a goatee or beard. also hairstyle and clothing is also an important factor to age appearance
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
it's a problem because you're letting it be one.

better young than old. I get told all the time that I look years younger than I do, I just think it's funny.
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Its better to look like your 20 than 40... I get the same thing as far as a youthful appearence. You just have to find the right hair cut for your face and maybe grow some facial hair.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
have you ever thought it might be a positive thing to appear younger than you are?

people often mistaken me for being in my early - mid 20's
normally i consider that a positive thing, but should i really?

i act like someone who's in their 20's, and i like to make friends with ppl in the 20's range.

so maybe its not all on looks? probably some part on personality also.
 

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
You may think it's a problem now, but...

When you're in your mid 50's(if you stay in shape and don't become a lard a$$) and the 20something chicks think you're in your 30's!! Enjoy!!!
 

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ScrewIt
if thats a problem, grow some facial hair and leave it. leave a goatee or beard. also hairstyle and clothing is also an important factor to age appearance
And confidence. You are older and wiser, use it to your advantage. I've looked young my whole life and it's a blessing. You can date just about anyone from 18 to your age or older (if you wanted to) and get away with it.

Don't grow old too fast!
 
Top