Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

young looking dudes

madhatter

Reaction score
hey fellas...have a question that hasn't been covered in prior posts. i'm a rather young looking guy. i'm 27, shave every other day, lift 5 times a week to look buff, am a resident in medicine, basically enough characteristics to make myself feel like a man. except my face makes me look REALLY young. my mom is mid 50s and has no grey hair and my sister is 29 and looks like she's in college. well, same with me. i look REALLY young and most people can't believe i'm out of high school. it doesn't help with the mature look needed to be a doctor. but i also have trouble picking up chicks because i don't look mature. anyone else have this problem or any advice?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if thats a problem, grow some facial hair and leave it. leave a goatee or beard. also hairstyle and clothing is also an important factor to age appearance

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a problem because you're letting it be one.

better young than old. I get told all the time that I look years younger than I do, I just think it's funny.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its better to look like your 20 than 40... I get the same thing as far as a youthful appearence. You just have to find the right hair cut for your face and maybe grow some facial hair.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever thought it might be a positive thing to appear younger than you are?

people often mistaken me for being in my early - mid 20's
normally i consider that a positive thing, but should i really?

i act like someone who's in their 20's, and i like to make friends with ppl in the 20's range.

so maybe its not all on looks? probably some part on personality also.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You may think it's a problem now, but...

When you're in your mid 50's(if you stay in shape and don't become a lard a$$) and the 20something chicks think you're in your 30's!! Enjoy!!!

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
if thats a problem, grow some facial hair and leave it. leave a goatee or beard. also hairstyle and clothing is also an important factor to age appearance
And confidence. You are older and wiser, use it to your advantage. I've looked young my whole life and it's a blessing. You can date just about anyone from 18 to your age or older (if you wanted to) and get away with it.

Don't grow old too fast!