Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

young hb virgin

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If an 18 year old gives consent then theres nothing wrong with it. She's old enough to make her own decisions stop being a white knight.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the situation with this girl--any updates?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
holy **** I lold so hard at all of this. Exclusive after two dates? Wrong. She loves you only after a few days/dates? duhfuq. I know she has loved you since you guys were both young but my god man, once you bang her or leave her she will be one of those clingy girls, as she has already shown.

More updates though because im curious now.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
holy **** I lold so hard at all of this. Exclusive after two dates? Wrong. She loves you only after a few days/dates? duhfuq. I know she has loved you since you guys were both young but my god man, once you bang her or leave her she will be one of those clingy girls, as she has already shown.

More updates though because im curious now.
lol sup chops.. aye man apparently shes not clingy at all man.. she doesn't text much witch is good cuz im not a texter myself.

but yeah i hope she doesnt turn out super clingy :nervous:

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro.....i just met a chick similar to urs...its g9od stuff man. Young chicks are the best, then chicks with money comes next.

So ur norcal then?

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Bro.....i just met a chick similar to urs...its g9od stuff man. Young chicks are the best, then chicks with money comes next.

So ur norcal then?
Yeah man were u at?

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should just go ahead and start having lots of sex with her. Her being a virgin and a lot younger than you are both big pluses. Don't build her up so big in your head or think you have to be some white knight. Bang her in your car if it's most convenient.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double post.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very interesting thread. Keep it coming, OP!