young hb virgin

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Exactly this

You have no other options? No older girls who may be better suited for you? A senior in highschool? Is this really your best bet?

Ltr?

I can't believe more people haven't said something along these lines.

Anything for some cuddy I suppose. :confused:
Yeah... She could be my sister! :cuss:

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Exactly this

You have no other options? No older girls who may be better suited for you? A senior in highschool? Is this really your best bet?

Ltr?

Cmon guy. This girl hasn't rode the **** carousel yet. She doesn't even have any ex's to compare him to. Its a clean slate.. Literally and figuratively.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met her after class.

Grabbed something to eat.

She ask to be exclusive. I just told her "we could try it"

So we are exclusive now.

Oh and she payed for lunch too. :)

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Exactly this

Ltr?

Ofcourse I have other options.

But it's not about other options or looking for a girl that's better suited for me.

This is a rare gem bro.. IM still in awwwweeee at wats happening lol

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
Met her after class.

So we are exclusive now.

Oh and she payed for lunch too. :)
You went out with her like twice and... Why the hell..? One-itis.

Keep your frame up dude...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:

So we are exclusive now.
This is what I meant when I said don't be pushy. No relationship will start from having hung out twice; that's just strange, even if you have known each other for a while. I would give it more time and let her hamster spin. If you give in too easily, she will lose attraction. In the words of David D'Angelo, "getting kills wanting."

PS: I'm really curious to see what this girl looks like.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Met her after class.

So we are exclusive now.

Oh and she payed for lunch too.

Ofcourse I have other options.

But it's not about other options or looking for a girl that's better suited for me.

This is a rare gem bro.. IM still in awwwweeee at wats happening lol
We've all been there bro. They 100% love us until they start going to University and start seeing all other guys and have options and parties and beer and kegs.

But this girl better be hot as hell because she has got you whipped. How can you be exclusive with a girl you haven't had sex with? There is no emotional attachment.

Right now she's in love with the idea of being in love, it will change. But who knows, maybe you can build a solid relationship with a 18 year old girl based on trust, love, honour, loyalty, and mutual respect :cheer:

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys she's an Hb 7 at best..I could definitely do better.

IM just curious how this ell turn out IM not wipped at all lol

The reason why I agreed to become exclusive was because I want to fvck her asap..

And she rarely parties and doesn't like drinking.. My cousin even forces her to drink and she refuses haha

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro's im a bit concerned about this chick

she called me said that she wanted to meet at the local park

we walked at the park just having a casual conversation etc

all off a suddent she starts talking about her grandparents how they fell in love in highschool
and how they stayed with eachother and got married also her
parents were high school sweethearts, telling there life love story.. then she mentioned me
how she wished we were the same age and would have loved her being my highschool sweet heart etc
then BAM!!! she confessed her love for me!! it was a mind fvcked complete wtf moment. she seemed paranoid
she even teared a bit got super emotional then she apologized i just told her to chill, that only
time will tell if things work out i only said that nothing more nothing less i didnt get emotional
with her at all.

could it be BPD??? I hope not and i highly doubt it. but im still a bit concernced.

She adores her parents and has a great relationship with both. I am mentioning this because she has a really
good relationship with her father and respects him like a strongly father figure cuz of the way she talks
about him.

she mentioned the whole virginity stuff, said she never had sex before and that if we ever get to that point
that she hopes that im patient with her on that because she doesnt have no experience at all.

WTF!!!

I was like nah dont worry and i just changed the subject. Did i handle it well?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
Met her after class.

So we are exclusive now.
Are you FVCKING KIDDING me?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is an 18 year old girl having a fantasy that you and she will be together happily, for the rest of your lives and because of that you would be the one she would give her virginity too and the only one she would ever sleep with, for her whole life, if she were so lucky.

Some girls are more mature and sexually active young and make for a whole different kind of 18 year old. Clearly this girl is not a very aware or experienced. Are you going to justify to yourself because she has the number? Seriously man?

She's a naive little girl, living in a fantasy. You have known her since she was 11 years old. She has had a crush on you since she was 13 years old.

All you want is her virgin puzzy. That's understandable to want it. To actually lead her on so you can take her virginity, from a girl so naive and living in a fantasy, is the opposite of honorable. It's worse than creepy. IT SAYS YOU HAVE NO GAME. IT SAYS YOU ARE PATHETIC. IT SAYS YOU PREY ON THE INNOCENT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET A REAL WOMAN!!!!!

A quick lay for you and you'll fu*k with her head and sense of men for the rest of her life.

Have some decency and self respect. Go find some puzzy your own age or that at least can consciously consent.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveYourDream said:
She is an 18 year old girl having a fantasy that you and she will be together, happily, for the rest of your lives and because of that you would be the one she would give her virginity too and the only one she would ever sleep with, for her whole life, if she were so lucky.

Quit messing with her. She's a naive little girl, living in a fantasy.

All you want is her virgin puzzy. That's understandable to want it. To actually lead her on so you can take her virginity, from a girl so naive and living in a fantasy, is the opposite of honorable. It's worse than creepy. IT SAYS YOU HAVE NO GAME. IT SAYS YOU ARE PATHETIC. IT SAYS YOU PREY ON THE INNOCENT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET A REAL WOMAN!!!!!

A quick lay for you and you'll fu*k with her head and sense of men for the rest of her life.

Have some decency and self respect. Go find some puzzy your own age or that at least can consciously consent.
cool it bro

my intentions with her are not bad at all

chill out man

i really do wish that things do work out in the long run im not trying to plan or game this chick with bad intent.. i really am going to also try and make things work out for ltr etc

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went back and edited while you posted.

Don't forget this:

She's a naive little girl, living in a fantasy. You have known her since she was 11 years old. She has had a crush on you since she was 13 years old.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
cool it bro

my intentions with her are not bad at all

chill out man

i really do wish that things do work out in the long run im not trying to plan or game this chick with bad intent.. i really am going to also try and make things work out for ltr etc

Let me quote you back to you then,

"The reason why I agreed to become exclusive was because I want to fvck her asap."

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveYourDream said:

Let me quote you back to you then,

"The reason why I agreed to become exclusive was because I want to fvck her asap."
with no bad intentions bro nor to just fvk her and leave her!

you are getting the wrong idea man

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
with no bad intentions bro nor to just fvk her and leave her!
you are getting the wrong idea man
Interesting. I went by what you wrote.

You wrote:
"Guys she's an Hb 7 at best..I could definitely do better." & "The reason why I agreed to become exclusive was because I want to fvck her asap."

Question: Since you said, you could definitely do better, why not do that, AND save your self respect?

I am not interested in your answer. You are the one that will live with your choice. Choose wisely.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveYourDream said:
Interesting. I went by what you wrote.

You wrote:
"Guys she's an Hb 7 at best..I could definitely do better." & "The reason why I agreed to become exclusive was because I want to fvck her asap."

Question: Since you said, you could definitely do better, why not do that, AND save your self respect?

I am not interested in your answer. You are the one that will live with your choice. Choose wisely.
no im not going to give you an answer but how is that disrespecting my self?