Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young girl played me.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that older guys dating younger women were creepy. Now I think they're geniuses. I'm 25 and I'm taking out a 19 year-old. It's frick'n fantastic.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by piranha45
is it because theyre easier to impress and put out faster or what?
Nobody puts out faster than 21 yr old bartenders that let you stick it to them in the car once in a lifetime :D

KinkyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok we can argue about if a 31yr old should go for 18yr olds all day and night

but the fact remains an 18yr old is gonna be more immature, and be especially immature when dealing with a 31yr old, it just changes the whole dynamic

its not worth your time or effort, i'd say go for 21+, they have been to bars, are more keen about what they want, and are prolly better in bed anyways

i'm 23 btw, and i dont deal with 18 yr old girls anymore

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by Golden Arms
Nobody puts out faster than 21 yr old bartenders that let you stick it to them in the car once in a lifetime :D

Stick 'em in a dental chair, Kramer style.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is it because theyre easier to impress and put out faster or what?
Why are you posting in the Mature Man forum?

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because i prefer to inquire from the theoretically-wise, rather than the theoretically-less-wise present in the other forums
Unacceptable. This forum is for MM 25 and over. I'll issue this warning only once. You have 7 other forums to post on.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
I used to think that older guys dating younger women were creepy. Now I think they're geniuses. I'm 25 and I'm taking out a 19 year-old. It's frick'n fantastic.
I take that back. She's an idiot...

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I endorse Eric's penchant for fresh meat.

People who keep referring to laws as guides to dating partners ages can keep in mind that other industrialized countries (as advanced as yours) such as Britain and Australia have an age of consent of 16 years. We vote at 18 and we drink at 18. Only in the Prude S of A do you have George Bush's daughters getting chastised for drinking booze because they're not 21.

That having been said, it seems to me that the younger a woman is, the less blame you can attach to her for playing some games. If she was 30 and still playing them, well maybe its not right. Just as I would think it far worse to find a 30 year old throwing eggs at a passing car as opposed to a 13 year old.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here! Here!!

Originally posted by ElChoclo
I endorse Eric's penchant for fresh meat.

People who keep referring to laws as guides to dating partners ages can keep in mind that other industrialized countries (as advanced as yours) such as Britain and Australia have an age of consent of 16 years. We vote at 18 and we drink at 18. Only in the Prude S of A do you have George Bush's daughters getting chastised for drinking booze because they're not 21.

That having been said, it seems to me that the younger a woman is, the less blame you can attach to her for playing some games. If she was 30 and still playing them, well maybe its not right. Just as I would think it far worse to find a 30 year old throwing eggs at a passing car as opposed to a 13 year old.

Well put ElChoclo !~!~

Seems like there are a lot of "sheltered" people around. Even on this board where I would expect to find a more "aware" audience.
Consider that it once was social suicide for a lady to NOT be married before she was 18........ can anybody say "Old Maid"?.....
Why do they offer Multi-million dollar modeling or acting contracts to those young actresses? Think about it!

I'm not even a DJ yet, but I'm not going to cut out a sizable chunk of the date-able chix before I even start! Besides... It's a renewable source.....lol

:woo: