Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young chick uggh!

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
The chicl from this post https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/did-i-do-too-much-and-what-happened.256131/

After the above situation happened i ghosted for about a week. (Monday) I texted her with " Yo"..she instantly replied back with " Hey"...i asked where she was at , she instantly texted back and said " Home"..i told her to link up..she replied with " In 3 days i can"..i asked why..she said her period is on. I told her all these dudes in the way ( being funny)..ect..she replied with " who"..i said " All these dudes" she instantly replied back with " We're gonna link"...i never texted back , not about to say " Ok" and she dont link up.

Tuesday ( didn't contact her)

(Wednesday) I texted her and asked where she was at..she replied with " Home"..told her i was gone come through and She was like "when", i told her "now" and she was like " Ok". I pull up and she was kind of comfortable/awkward when she got in..like when your meeting someone for the first time..i guess to her..just met her this month, idk. But besides that it was cool..we talkin, she was laughin , im laughin..she even remembered something that happened that first week we linked..so cut all the bull, i told her i want her to link up when her period comes off and told her she be BSin sometimes..she was like "why do you think im in the car with you..? I could have smoked with anybody i wanted to" and which is true cause i know for a fact these females have tons of options. We still in the car chillen, Long story short she says she will hit me up ect.

(Thursday) She texts me around 5pm and was like " Whats up with tonight"..im thrown off cause i expected her to hit me up i expected Today or something, i already had something going on..so i texted her back and told her that i got some other **** going on tonight and i will hit her up, she replied instantly with "Ok". Late that night she went "Live" and was on there saying she was bored ect.

(Friday) I texted her around 8am and was like "Yo", i saw no check mark by my message which (Check means it has been delivered two checks mean read) , so i knew then her phone was either dead or she had it off. She ended up texting me around 1pm with " Wassup"...i texted her back " When you gone be able to link"..she hit me back an hour later and said " Tonight" (It didnt take her that long to ever text me back all week..). I texted her back like 30 min later with " Im gone hit you up around 5 or 6"..took her like 2 hours to open it up but she left it on "read". I texted her at 6 and was like " Wya"..didnt get a reply back. So i called her..she answered and was like " Who is this?" ( She was actin in front of whoever she was with..most likely a dude , which i didnt give af, honestly)..so i say " quit playin"..she again was like " who is this" and you would really think she aint know who it was lol good actor. .so i said in a non chalant humorous way " You must be wit yo nigga"..she said " My nigga?"..she said it real low and hung up the phone. I called her back like 5 min later, no answer..caled her back again 10 min later no answer. So i texted her and say " Im about to pull up to yo crib be ready" 5 min passed she texted back " Okay hold on im not there yet"..i ttexted her back 7 min later and said " Head there nih"..she instantly texted back and said " Okay wtf did i just say" ( lol i knew right then she got mad at me for saying that cause she knew she wasnt headed home lol!)..so i texted her and said " how long its gone be"..she never opened it..and texted her again a couple min later and said " you playin wit me"..she never opened it either.

(saturday) Today, she still hasnt opened them but i know she saw them lol.

My question is what do i need to do?? I know for a fact its not that she not interested but i think its the fact she is young (22, but she acts like 19 yr old and has plenty of options)..i aint really trippin...and i kind of liked how she atleast answered the called and at least lied like she was heading home...think about it.....chime and let me know what you all think about the whole situation

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
she isnt interested an you're acting too needy and desperate
How am i acting too needy and desperate??? When she is the one who said she was going to link?? I mean whats wrong with me asking when she can link??
The samething happened two ago. She told me a day and never texted back but hit me a 2 days later

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How am i acting too needy and desperate??? When she is the one who said she was going to link?? I mean whats wrong with me asking when she can link??
The samething happened two ago. She told me a day and never texted back but hit me a 2 days later
Bla, bla, bla.... you made a huge multiparagraph post about her. I didn't even read it, and I don't need to. It's both a symptom of the fact, and how we know you're acting too needy and desperate.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now you know. It takes experience to realize this stuff. Logically, yes why would she do that.
Whats tripping me out is how she did a whole 360 man ...**** like this makes me want to start beating women..

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell does link mean? I get a vague idea of what's going on but they way you talk is making it borderline impossible for me to assess the situation properly. You are certainly being too needy and desperate.

Have you had sex with her?

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell does link mean? I get a vague idea of what's going on but they way you talk is making it borderline impossible for me to assess the situation properly. You are certainly being too needy and desperate.

Have you had sex with her?
No

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao..."link"? Maybe you need to find the missing link.