Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You wont belive this

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday, as I was walking behind this grl at school, a guy coming from the opposite direction approached her in a funny and weird way.
Him: what time is it?
her: 1:30
him : do you have a boyfriend?
her: no
him: do you wanna go out tonight?
her: yes, you want my number?
him: yes
He takes her number and she asks him what his name is.
This is where I left off
Now this grl is not ugly or nothing. She is probably an 8 and the guy must be at the most a 5.
I still cant belive how easily he got the number.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That man was fvcking DJ. :cool: Very ballsy. I'm not surprised at all that he got a date with the girl.

Btw, how old was the girl in question? I think that girls under 21 are MUCH less likely to give an uglier guy a real chance, as opposed to a slightly older girl (out of college) who's had a few guys now and has a better idea of what she wants, besides from simply looks.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was very amazed!
How on earth did he do that?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care in what she said, more like what was her reaction.

spontaneous? Hesitant?

either way, dude gets props from me.

how old were the two approximately?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe one day YOU, will stop complicating shyt and realizing that simply talking to a girl and asking to spend more time with her isn't the horror movie, or calculus math equation that you make it out to be. You have the power to attract a beautiful girl. Know yourself, then BE yourself.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell BullShyat Galore

not that this approach cant be done

but ol' decarte here said he witnessed the entire conversation while he was walking past this girl while the other guy was coming from the opposite direction

Did you stop to tie your shoes during the whole conversation? or do you have supersonic ears?

your account purports that this entire thing took place in 10 secs or less..how long does it take a person to walk past someone else?

plus Im assuming this is college? whats a 17 year old doing at school on Saturday?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be BS. But, it's a good story. Makes one think it CAN be done. And why not.

Say you do it to 10 girls. Chances are you'd get shot down 9 times. But, it did work at least once...

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two possibilities:

1) This story is completely made-up.

2) The male and female in question are both 15 years old with developmental disorders.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys on stateside are lucky. This story may or may not be exaggerated but approaching in the street seems to be the norm over there!

Over here in Ireland, and in the UK (i believe), if u approached a girl on the street u would be looked upon as being weird or a stalker!

If you dont believe me, come visit Ireland or the UK and try it! :)

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
silverwex,

I concur, I concur, I CONCUR.

I think most chicks would spray you with mase if you tried that here.:eek:

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
Over here in Ireland, and in the UK (i believe), if u approached a girl on the street u would be looked upon as being weird or a stalker!
Perhaps that's because people over there have more tact/decency/common courtesy. You see, here on sosuave.com, men are encouraged to force their sexuality on any available female specimen within shouting distance, regardless of the target's receptivity. So rest assured, the problem does not lie with your culture, it lies with ours.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
Perhaps that's because people over there have more tact/decency/common courtesy. You see, here on sosuave.com, men are encouraged to force their sexuality on any available female specimen within shouting distance, regardless of the target's receptivity. So rest assured, the problem does not lie with your culture, it lies with ours.
Wrong, more like the people over there have big sticks up their asses.

What is wrong with talking to a stranger on the street? Asking someone for the time? Making friendly conversation? Meeting new people?

I do however agree with you if you're referring to guys who use cheesy pickup lines and come on way too strong.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You fell for that **** he most likley knew her already or prepped her before that.

LIkeuGuyZRLikEToTaLlYGULLIBBBLE.

:p

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not understand why some of you guys doubt the validity of his story. What is so unbelievable about a guy getting a girl's number while doing a street PU. I see it all the time.

Not long ago, I was in an elevator when when I got a number from this MILF in a matter of 20 seconds. And last weekend ,I walked out of a club with a girl after only about 10 minutes of convo. No I am not a stud, but in those instances, I felt pretty damn confident and it paid off.

Now, we will never know whether in fact the guy in Descart's story ever hooked ujp with the girl or whether the number was even legit because we all know that getting the number and getting the date are two different things.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh yes, the old tried and true "what time is it whats your number lets go out tonight technique". Works just about......never.

This "story" is so full of crap i cant believe any of you take it a serious. I've found that lately on this board some guys are more and more willing to believe things...no matter how unbelievable (paps posts and the looks dont matter much threads just as an example) because they are getting so desperate and WANT..no need to believe that this kind of crap really works. Guys, reality check..it doesnt.

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did say that you would not believe me.
He did not just pass by the grl. He turned around and started working in the same direction as she was. And I was just behind them. It really took the guy less than a minute to get the number.
By the way, the same day, I saw that guy go to a class where the teacher hadnt arrived yet and call another grl outside and started talking to her. They talked for a while and she went back to class. He didnt know that one either because, when she was getting in the class, she passed by him and did not say hi to him.
That guy was on some kind of mission that day I guess.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, Im sure that line works somewhere sometime, just the chronology is less than believable

Not for the fact that it was such a COOL pickup! but the facts, only the facts

Guy (hey what time is it?) - about 10 secs for the girl to compose herself, look at her watch and tell him the time (what a coincidence! Its EXACTLY 1:30!)

"Can I get your #?"

(about 20-30 secs for her/him to pull out a pen and write it down maybe even a MINUTE(if they were moving at the speed of light)

Its merely IMPOSSIBLE for descarte to be in the same vicinity as these 2 kids..while he was just "walking by"..if an interaction like that takes 1-2 minutes

Descarte..next time work out your details before making up a bogus observation