"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

You were in a dream I had....

n2o666

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Probably isn't new but I haven't seen it posted recently and I am new to all this. This tip is a variation on the one where you tell a woman that you know something about them and then keep changing the subject and thus "hooking" them and increasing their interest level.

All you need to do is say, SMS, email to a woman you already know (be it friend or someone you are dating in the early stages):

"You were in one of my dreams last night, it was really freaky".

It is important that you drop it in casually and then change the subject or say this as you are leaving or at the end of the SMS/Email. Also be careful not to frame it as:

"I had a dream about you last night". (In my oppinion this sounds a bit AFC'ish and makes them think that you are thinking about them quite a lot, which to me isn't good, also sets the wrong frame).

Next time they see you they will probably have been thinking about the supposed dream that you had with them in it. They will have been thinking about it and analysing different situations that could of occured.

You can either keep teasing them when you meet/SMS/Email them next and this will build tension (you know how woman are ;-) ). Or you can use it to go into quite a few different methods;

1) Push+pull
2) Distorted time frames
3) Elicit values
4) Story telling

etc....

The benefit of using a dream is that by their nature anything can happen in a dream and can be easily dismissed if she responds with a bad reaction.

Apologies if this is old material, just hadn't seen it before. Have already field tested it with about three woman this week with good results.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
That's a good technique if your a good actor.

It's sort of like the "you remind me of someone" technique...
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
NO, Don't do this. I did something like this in person and the next time I saw her, she became more distant. If you're going to try to enter some sort of "fantasy thought" in her mind - try something happy and neutral like "I had a dream where I saw this girl whose face I didn't recognize but I kinda knew her.. she was dancing in a field of flowers" - she'll think HMMM in a good way. If you said "I saw a girl in my dreams... and I think she had your face dancing in the flowers" she will think you are obsessing about her.
 

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
If you tell a woman you saw her in your dreams...

A naive woman would think, "this guy is a mystic"
An intelligent woman would think, "now that's a real cheesy pick up line...this guy just wants to get in my pants"

N20666, if you wish to discuss women showing up in your dreams, it's best you be vague about it...dream her but don't let her know you dream her...don't show obsession...
 
Top