"You should hook up with our friend."

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a couple days ago I was at a party at my frat house when a girl randomly started a conversation with me about my shirt. We talked a little, and I joked, and she asked:

"Are you one of those guys who goes out to find girls to hook up with?"

This kind of knocked me off balance, as I wasn't sure how to reply.

"Haha, I live here, just out to have a fun time."

"Well, cause you should totally hook up with our friend, and she's hot too."

How in the **** do you respond to that? The friend was hot. But I feel like I'm being ****-tested / tricked, and there is this awkwardness of "shouldn't the friend make that call?" Its just weird since I'm generally trying Mystery Method and it seemed I was being Gunwitched in some form.

My question is this: 'if you have someone make blatant sexual come ons like that, how do you respond?'

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Actually I'm saving myself for marriage..."

"I get that a lot..."

"Sign me up!"

Just have fun with it!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flexion_
"Sign me up!"

Just have fun with it!
Haha, thats awesome. FUN is numero one!

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've had that happen to me a couple of times. one time i was talking to this hottie and after several minutes, she brings up her "hot friend," asks if i'm single and if i'd be interested in her. when girls pull **** like this, are they for real? is this "hot friend" just make believe

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had that hapen to me twice in a club, but it was THE GUY that said it (he was in the groop). He was like: "see that brunette that came with us, go talk to her, she is looking for somebody" i was like, whaterver (no balls)