You see who Usher married? WTF?!

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check his new bride out:

http://www.showbizspy.com/2007/08/05/usher-tameka-foster-get-married/

For me, I can't fall for a girl unless I'm physically attracted to her. And I'm sure many of you are the same. So I guess Usher is physically attracted to her? Maybe someone here can put some sense into this because it makes absolutely no sense to me at all. Usher could easily hook up with any hot chick. Someone will probably say that he's had his share of hot chicks and perhaps find them all the same, he's tired of 'em? I think that's bull****. So instead you go for this masculine older woman who has three kids? And don't even argue personality either. We've all known sweet & cool fat chicks sometime in our lives who've had crushes on us... but we didn't give 'em the time of day. The only conclusion I can come up with is that this lady is a voodoo witch doctor who's skilled at throwing out love spells.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Love is a hurtin' thang..."

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe Usher is just a total AFC?!?!

Don´t believe everything you see on TV!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, you can't see much of her through that picture, but she looks alright to me. Also, she may look slightly hotter when she's not pregnant; i'm not sure how far along she is.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Looks like he married his mom. :eek:
:crackup: She is older than him (no duh) but by only 10 years....

Them were some hard years.... :p

cdjohnson

Reaction score
well, I'm a very, very attractive black female, with alot going on and a black man will not committ to me to save his life. I've just given up on them for this very reason, they seem to like black women with issues, baggage, unattractive and so on. Black women like this never have to sleep alone.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He got married?! What an IDIOT! He gave up a life of hooking up with a different chick of his choice every night for the rest of his life, in order to listen to somebody b.itch at him every day and give away half his stuff? What a retard.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cdjohnson said:
well, I'm a very, very attractive black female, with alot going on and a black man will not committ to me to save his life. I've just given up on them for this very reason, they seem to like black women with issues, baggage, unattractive and so on. Black women like this never have to sleep alone.

cdjohnson, YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT:

http://www.thebibleexperience.us/projects/soulmate.php

Royal Ace

Don Juan
Reaction score
in the words of charlie harpet (two and a half men)

"Love isn't blind, it's retarded"

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john_1234 said:

According to the article, 43% of african american females have never been married.

The reason is, most african americans females want to marry african american males. And like it or not, black dudes have figured it out! Women are a pain in the ass! They want to take your money, pull commitments out of you, train you, have you work all day while they shop and run up the phone bill. No wonder men run for the hills when the topic of marraige is brought up. Marraige is a farce. There is NOTHING in it for the man!

I take back what I said in another thread. There is at least one invention made by women after all. Its called marraige. You know it had to have been invented by a female, because if a dude tried to convince his buddies to endorse his new idea, it would have gone something like this...

Guy #1- "Hey guys I've got an idea...lets all give up a lifetime of screwing different chicks every week. Instead, lets get married, learn how to change diapers, hand our paychecks over to a female, and give away half our stuff!"
Guy #2- *SLAP*

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drummer said:
Yeah those "dating tips" really help us to understand why he ended up with that thing...
you don't need any game or looks if u r as famous as Usher. He still could have gotten at least a HOT gold digging b!tch...

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a **** who some guy I've never meet marries? He probably has his reasons and none of us would ever know. For all I care Usher could go and marry his cousin.