Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You say ‘no’ - I say ‘leave’

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the above story - what is your perspective? Did I take things too far or did I take the right step? Further, it is evident that she is in a state of confusion herself so should I wait or move on?

Your answers would be much appreciated!
Wondering how good Susan looks that you are this into her after TWELVE years. Does she not age? No wrinkles on her face?

Just wait until Susan hits 37. You will know every answer there is to know.

In fact, we don’t even need the DJ Bible. All we should say ispretend any women you are attracted to has hit the wall”. Men will automatically know what to do.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an interesting part - whenever I made a move, none of the three excuses you mentioned ever happened. As if she wanted me to advance and I did.

Probably because of the attention she may have been getting from me?
Either she was subtly blocking your moves or you didn't make enough of them. Otherwise you'd have ended up having sex.

What happened when you tried to get her alone?
What happened when you got close to her?
What happened when you put your hand on her leg?
What happened when you kissed her and stated unbuttoning her blouse?
What happened when you started fingering her?

If you never had the chance to do any of this, my guess is that it's because she made sure never to get too close to you and always made sure that other people were around.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, if you are not getting laid, you are getting played.

That's how it works. Women won't take forever to be with a man they are sexually interested in.

You need to prospect and date more than one woman at a time. You need the experience and dating and prospecting multiple women will naturally improve your behavior with women.

Best of luck.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I´ve noticed, looking back , is that in situations like this the woman was always doing things to prevent any possibility of escalation. Now that I have more experience, I can see the game that attention whoares play - they want to prevent escalation, without looking like they´re doing anything to prevent escalation.

To learn from this you have to ask yourself - why was I able to make a move on other women during this time, but not with her? What was she doing differently? Once you have the answer to this question, you´ll be able to notice when other women do the same thing.