Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You really, really are a special guy.

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having moved to university, I have met alot of guys and have been open and looking to find more good male buddies, much like we all should be. You can never have enough friends. And in terms of finding other people with the common interest in self/life improvement, I am really struggling to find anyone. So many people are accepting mediocrity in their lives, living the same life day after day. Basically just accepting their current reality and not striving for better. Because of this, I am pretty lonely quite alot. Out of my uni mates, I am the only one who wants things to improve all the time and it drives me mad. I just went to dinner with them and they stopped by at the bookies to waste a load of money on a virtual game of roulette. I walked home by myself, gambling like that is well desperate. Its not that I think I am better than them, I just see the world in a different, more positive light and I can't seem to find like minded people that I can help to grow, and that can help me to grow too, having loads of fun along the way! Which brings me to the point of this thread. People genuinely striving for better are damn rare. If you are following even 10% of the info on this site, then you are in a position to be streets ahead of 99% of other guys; not that you should compare yourself to other people. Thats external validation. So from what you have learned here, always remember that you are probably the most unique guy in your city/area and treat yourself as such. There are hot girls everywhere, but guys like you only come along once in every X thousand guys she meets. Remember, you are THE man, so don't be forgetting it in a hurry.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Lusterkx2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with you! I have no friends that wants to improve with me. But I improve anyways. Good post!

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the Pook guide in the bible had a post on it, as you start becoming so much better and improving yourself and just doing more things in general, you will realize how far you have surpassed everyone in your mentality. but his post also explains once you start surpassing everyone you are in a field of your own, and you will get lonely being all alone at the top