Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You only wear black" - **** test?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My current LTR, as well as this girl I had bad oneitis for last year (and one other ex from years ago) have told me that I should wear more color and not to wear just black. I won't change that for them obviously, just thinking today, is that a **** test?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't change that for them obviously
Good. Stay true to yourself, if you feel comfortable in black.
75% of my wardrobe is black, too. I don't like colouful clothes. I get to hear the same...

Like I said in the other thread, I always say "I find black colourful enough."

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Everybody has their own style. Wearing black was fine when she started dating you; now it’s suddenly a problem. I’d tell her that my closet only has black outfits.

I don’t believe in shyte tests per se. Some people just like to try to control others.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree and amplify

Yes you are right - I think I am gonna just start wearing tshirts with kittens and rainbows on them. We should invite your friends out for dinner and ill be sure to show up in my tie die shirt, dressed like tekashi69

Or Disagree and amplify

"no my clothing isn't dark enough! I'm gonna borrow your eye shadow and get this goth phase turned up to 11, thanks for inspiring me BABE!"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we sure this is a test, and not just some helpful fashion advice? I mean, you do you, but I'm not sure why anyone would want to only wear black. You wouldn't have to wear kittens and rainbows, maybe throw in a dark brown once in awhile.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait until birthdays and Christmas. They will not give you clothing gifts that they think you’ll like. I’ve got everything from ‘stretchy jeans’ , T-shirts to Doc Martens. I never wear them (well, sometimes the Doc’s) Once the breakup is final, it all goes into a donate pile.

I’m no “goth” but like other members, I also have more black in my wardrobe than the usual.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Can't. It's ANTIFA policy. I can't risk being burned/looted/murdered now."

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My current LTR, as well as this girl I had bad oneitis for last year (and one other ex from years ago) have told me that I should wear more color and not to wear just black. I won't change that for them obviously, just thinking today, is that a **** test?
"Thanks for the tip" deadpanned with a smirk and then change the subject

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s an excellent opportunity to exhibit your healthy sense of humor to her…

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does your wardrobe look like? If you literally only wear black she maybe onto something. I assume since it’s an LTR as opposed to a random chick you trust her opinion at least somewhat.

Regardless - not a “sh1t test.”

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait until birthdays and Christmas. They will not give you clothing gifts that they think you’ll like. I’ve got everything from ‘stretchy jeans’ , T-shirts to Doc Martens. I never wear them (well, sometimes the Doc’s) Once the breakup is final, it all goes into a donate pile.

I’m no “goth” but like other members, I also have more black in my wardrobe than the usual.
Oh I got a sweater...that I now never wear, because it's not my style

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does your wardrobe look like? If you literally only wear black she maybe onto something. I assume since it’s an LTR as opposed to a random chick you trust her opinion at least somewhat.

Regardless - not a “sh1t test.”
Mostly black obviously, with some rare blue, dark and light grey thrown in between

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had similar earlier this year. 'why do you always seem to wear black t shirts', 'why do you always wear boots and not trainers', 'you're in good shape but I prefer dad bod' were some off the top of my head.

just laughed and had no intention of changing any of it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I- Only wear black as of a few months ago, It makes my life simple, If she dont wanna date you because of that, great. Thats her problem.