Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You must kiss close the first date

B

BeDJ

Burroughs said:
I go for the jerkkoff close myself

whip it out and splooge on her face

if she smiles and says mmmmmmm she likes you :eek: :D :crackup: :D
I don't agree with this, even if she swallows your chowder, she might not go on a second date.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneevox -- yes, I'm the catch. That is conveyed before and during the date, while conversing, making her laugh, being confident, making her comfortable yet strangely not comfortable (i.e. her emotions are on a high). A date is very different than a non-date situation such as being at work, or in class, the grocery store, whatever. The difference is that it is the date where the kiss is done. And if she also believes you are the catch she will not give you anti-kiss signals.

But don't take this SS or Pook stuff too far. I'm the catch. You're the catch. Everyone on SS is the catch. And we're all competing for the girl. If a girl goes on dates with catches, the one that SHOWS her he is a man and kisses her is the one she will think is the 12 pound bass rather than the 10 pound bass.

Lovers kiss girls. Friends don't.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The point I attempt to convey is that girls are not worth worrying about. If there's some guy out for them that is supposedly "better" than you that already has her attention, who cares?

It's just a girl. There's plenty of other on the Earth.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's just a girl. But most girls act like most other girls.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's just a girl. So if you want to kiss her kiss her. Don't be afraid and don't rationalize why you don't do it because... she is just a girl. Supposedly, you're a man. The man. Or are you instead just a man just as she is just a girl?

Reaction score
I'd say that I hate to break it to you guys, but I actually enjoy breaking it to you guys: the kiss is really NOT a BIG DEAL.

The mindset that I've developed about it is simple. I can even break it down into 2 simple logical steps for you guys in the cheap seats:

1. You're on a date with a girl. This means she likes you, and she is open to the idea of having sex with you. If she couldn't imagine having sex with you, then she wouldn't be going out with you. (*disclaimer below)

2. If she's into the idea of having sex with you, then kissing her is not a big deal. Go for it.

Obviously, timing is an issue, but with learning how to read body language and social cues, you will learn when it is appropriate to kiss a girl. Proximity, pauses, triangular gazing, etc. The only way to get experience is to go out and there and experience things!

At least at the end of the night, if the date went well, go in to for the kiss. As a legendary mack once said, you're better off being rejected for a kiss and showing that you have balls than being a beta and walking off with your pud in your hand wondering "what if?"

*There are a few cases where this line of logic doesn't hold true. Theses cases are prudish/religious girls, girls with weird intimacy issues, girls who are just using you for attention/resources, and, most likely, girls who are very on-the-fence in their attraction towards you. But I've found these cases to be fairly rare (<15%), a statistic that decreases with your ability to read and figure out women.

Despite these minor obstacles, I believe this is the best mindset to have when going into a "kiss-or-not-kiss" situation. What do you have to lose?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Mercenary of Love said:
1. You're on a date with a girl. This means she likes you, and she is open to the idea of having sex with you. If she couldn't imagine having sex with you, then she wouldn't be going out with you. (*disclaimer below)

*There are a few cases where this line of logic doesn't hold true. Theses cases are prudish/religious girls, girls with weird intimacy issues, girls who are just using you for attention/resources, and, most likely, girls who are pretty on-the-fence in their attraction towards you. But I've found these cases to be fairly rare (<15%), and decreases with your ability to read and figure out women.
Bro that number is way higher than 15%. The amount of girls who date guys for their own ego is ridiculously high. Its their perogative and guys shouldn't take it personally, but it happens quite often.

I've been out with a FHM cover girls, not because they like me, but to protect themselves and their brand. People don't care about you, they are in it for themselves. I know a lot of other girls who have told me they do this to guys as well. But as long as you don't value them or take them seriously you'll be fine.

You are putting too much trust in people....be careful, you'll get burned fast.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many cvnts like Jessica Sporty date just for the free meal:

These are rough economic times, but thankfully a young woman has developed a way to get strangers to cover your entire food budget, including the occasional bottle of $200 champagne. All you need to do is aggressively court men on Match.com and set up a complex dinner date schedule that keeps you well-fed throughout the week. It also helps if you have few compunctions about leading the guys on, and don't mind internet commenters referring to you by a variety of sexual slurs.

23-year-old Jessica Sporty tells Business Insider that though her salary was $45K, she simply wasn't able to make it in New York, and "she needed at least an extra $500 a month and sometimes $1,000 to pay her credit card bills and afford her $1,475 a month apartment in Murray Hill." Rather than shipping out to a less ritzy borough and learning to subsist on ramen noodles and rice and beans, she found that she could do nearly all of her eating for free and keep herself out of debt thanks to men she met on Match.com.

Business Insider breaks down her controversial meal plan:

Sporty went from easily spending $500 a month on dinners alone to having someone else dole out an average of $60-plus per night. She also stopped eating lunch and opted for a light breakfast to save even more.

According to our calculations, Sporty made over $1,200 a month.

Match.com does require a $50 monthly subscription, but the dates more than made up for the entry price.

"I mean, a guy buys me three drinks at $15 a pop and that right there made up for my Match fee," said Sporty.

http://jezebel.com/5863621/woman-lets-matchcom-dates-pay-for-all-of-her-dinners

read the comments of the femcvnts justifying this sh!t hilarious!

Reaction score
Trump said:
Bro that number is way higher than 15%. The amount of girls who date guys for their own ego is ridiculously high. Its their perogative and guys shouldn't take it personally, but it happens quite often.

I've been out with a FHM cover girls, not because they like me, but to protect themselves and their brand. People don't care about you, they are in it for themselves. I know a lot of other girls who have told me they do this to guys as well. But as long as you don't value them or take them seriously you'll be fine.

You are putting too much trust in people....be careful, you'll get burned fast.
Fair enough. I suppose that the <15% is the estimate for myself, in my current state of well-developed game. It could be a lot higher for guys new to this lifestyle, I haven't been there for about 7 or 8 years. I've been doing this shit since I was 17. The only ones that I still get a little mixed up with are girls that just want my attention.

I still would argue that this a very strong mindset for even guys new to to game to have. Assume attraction and go for it. Nothing to lose. In fact, if the girl is just using you, it saves you hurt feelings down the line. Even if the flakeout figure is as high as 50% of the girls they date, that still means every other girl is down to be kissed and have sex.

Reaction score
Burroughs said:
many cvnts like Jessica Sporty date just for the free meal:

These are rough economic times, but thankfully a young woman has developed a way to get strangers to cover your entire food budget, including the occasional bottle of $200 champagne. All you need to do is aggressively court men on Match.com and set up a complex dinner date schedule that keeps you well-fed throughout the week. It also helps if you have few compunctions about leading the guys on, and don't mind internet commenters referring to you by a variety of sexual slurs.

23-year-old Jessica Sporty tells Business Insider that though her salary was $45K, she simply wasn't able to make it in New York, and "she needed at least an extra $500 a month and sometimes $1,000 to pay her credit card bills and afford her $1,475 a month apartment in Murray Hill." Rather than shipping out to a less ritzy borough and learning to subsist on ramen noodles and rice and beans, she found that she could do nearly all of her eating for free and keep herself out of debt thanks to men she met on Match.com.

Business Insider breaks down her controversial meal plan:

Sporty went from easily spending $500 a month on dinners alone to having someone else dole out an average of $60-plus per night. She also stopped eating lunch and opted for a light breakfast to save even more.

According to our calculations, Sporty made over $1,200 a month.

Match.com does require a $50 monthly subscription, but the dates more than made up for the entry price.

"I mean, a guy buys me three drinks at $15 a pop and that right there made up for my Match fee," said Sporty.

http://jezebel.com/5863621/woman-lets-matchcom-dates-pay-for-all-of-her-dinners

read the comments of the femcvnts justifying this sh!t hilarious!
It should be a given that you shouldn't buy or gift a women a damn thing until you've been hooking up with her consistently.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for it, with the obvious exception being that I don't kiss-close girls I'm not attracted/interested in. But otherwise, hells yes. It makes all the strategising and guess work completely redundant, you can find out exactly where her IL is an instant. If she doesn't respond enthusiastically, next her, why work harder than you have to, the reward is never worth the extra effort.

Sh!t, it's not even about showing off your superior confidence, it's just a very simple experiment you can use to test her IL and the likelihood she'll fvck you without an unholy amount of work on your part.

And if she doesn't get into it, or palms you off - world keeps spinning.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
I go for the jerkkoff close myself

whip it out and splooge on her face

if she smiles and says mmmmmmm she likes you :eek: :D :crackup: :D
That would definitely be an indicator of high interest.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe that you 'have' to kiss-close on the first date...but there should be some physical contact. If a girl will let you take her hand she'll probably let you kiss her too.