Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You look so good in white"

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Last weekend i went clubbing and i saw this black chick. I say to my friend "iv never done black" so i went for her. Needless to say i picked her up. Then when we were leaving the club she comes up to me:

Her: Heyyyyyyy miss me?

Me: Should i?

Her: (playfully slaps me) so what are you doing now?

Me: Going home

Her: Me to do you want to go for some coffe first.

Me: (turn to my friends) Il catch you guys later. (held out my hand for her to grab it) lets go

Me: I know this great place for coffee

Her: I know a better place

Me: and that is?

Her: My place

Me: Straight to the point i like that

Her: LIKE? your going to Love it

blah blah blah

we get to her place we go inside she starts ripping of my cloths ect ect. We were having really great sex she orgasmed twice already. She said:

Her: You made me c*m twice already now im going to make you c*m

Me: (Pull out and bring it to her mouth. She starts giving ehad then i c*m on her face. Then guess what comes out of my mouth) Baby you look so good in white.

Her: WTF whats that supposed to mean blah blah blah you racist blah blah blah get out.

She kicked me out of her house.

Do you guys think this was a bit of an overreaction on her part? and do you think what i said is even that offensive or racist?

Ninja out

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO DAT sh!t is Hilarious
I you telling da truth dats da funniest Sh!t i've ever read!!

let me tell you black girls have this invisible wall up that won't allow any guy to take complete control of them (o so they think)

fVck the rascist sh!t that's just black women and there never gonna change..i hope she was good!! lolz funny sh!T:crackup:

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man - sounds to me like she was just a sensitive b1tch or maybe she was just looking for an excuse to kick you out because you two were finished and she wanted to go to bed. Either way, you got yours. I don't think it was offensive - I mean, cumm is white whether it comes from a black DJ or a white DJ.

You won - don't worry about it.

~Sloopy

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh...hehe...heehehe.....HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's the funniest thing I've ever read. LOL. She definitely overreacted, but I mean C'mon, what girl wouldn't be pissed if you said that to her.
You got what you wanted right? leave it at that.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black_Italian: Why didnt you use your super ninja powers and kick her out her own house? or better yet, bring another chick to HER house and get the groove on with her while she will be tied up with your super strong ninja rope in the cupboard?:D

nah, seriously though... it was a good night, if shhe got offended by what you said, then thats her problem, not yours.

Happy hunting;)

Laterz...

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh great,no you will have a man named tyrone on your butt.man dont worry,girls react different to everything.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BClanc159
lol funny how she's yelling at you about some racist BS while she's got a load on her face:crackup:

a bit difficult to be taken seriously in that state

You guys are idiots. That is the most MADE UP story I've heard in awhile. He rivals "Bjerte the Icelander"

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Hey whenever i make up bull**** its usually just a Seinfield story tweaked a lil to suit me and if its bull**** i always admit it. This however is 100% true it happend. Whys it so hard to belive?

Anyway it happend i just found it both amusign and confusing so i thought id share it.

Ninja out

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like ya made it up.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
What sounds made up about it?

The part were i picked the girl up?

The fact that she wanted to have sex?

The fact that she talks dirty during sex?

When i came on her face?

When she got angry?

what part exactly?

To me it sounds pretty straight forward. I met a girl she was horny wanted a ONS so she invites me back to her place. We have great sex and i say something that pisses her off.

OHHHH no way that couldn't be true could it?

Ninja out

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha gave me a laugh :)

Dont know what her problem was, maybe just wanted to kick you out to get some sleep? No idea, dont worry about her matey :)

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
I Loveee it when i have sex with a HB10 and i tell someone and they call me a liar.

Why don’t they believe me? Who knows maybe there jealous maybe they just aren’t getting any. If they were they certainly wouldn’t be so insecure and begin calling me a liar.

This story isn’t even that difficult to believe i picked up a HB7.5 and had a ONS. Then i offended her and she got angry.

To all the guys that believed me. You guys are cool. To all the rest grow up and accept that other guys out there are having casual sex on a regular basis.

Ninja out

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by cA^
haha gave me a laugh :)

Dont know what her problem was, maybe just wanted to kick you out to get some sleep? No idea, dont worry about her matey :)
Pfttt WOMEN

Ninja out

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian

Her: Me to do you want to go for some coffe first.

Me: (turn to my friends) Il catch you guys later. (held out my hand for her to grab it) lets go

Me: I know this great place for coffee

Her: I know a better place

Me: and that is?

Her: My place

Me: Straight to the point i like that

Her: LIKE? your going to Love it

thats the bit i don't really beleive.

and the fact that i'd heard your punch line somewhere else.

also, because i don't beleive you, that means that i don't get laid? makes sense. :)

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: "You look so good in white"

Originally posted by quest
thats the bit i don't really beleive.

and the fact that i'd heard your punch line somewhere else.

also, because i don't beleive you, that means that i don't get laid? makes sense. :)
This was at 3am on a Saturday morning after I have had a few beers. So it is pretty obvious that i would not remember the conversation word for word. Anyway that was the jist of it she implied I would "LOVE" having coffee at her place. What hasn’t a girl ever talked to you that directly?

Ninja out