Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

"you look familiar"

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
A girl told me recently "You look familiar, have I met you before?." The girl is from a different city far away, but goes to the same college as me.

In my opinion girls use the "You look familiar" line in attempting to make a connection with you.

Am I right?

This seems to be the case with me atleast.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Definately.

I used to take insult when girls who never met me would ask "do you remember me?" Or when they would tell me that I looked like someone they knew. But that is just their way of saying, "you looking interesting enough for me to approach you."
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
If some girl says that, say: "Is this how you usually pick up guys?"
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah, there is this new girl at work. I was talking about the last semester, that I was taking a class. Then she said that she had been in two plays at that college. That surprised me. When I asked which plays she was in, I had seen her in one of them. Then I remembered her face. I told her that I had seen it and then she said, "I thought you looked familar. I'm sure we have met before." That line sounded strange to me, for I'm pretty sure that we never met, but I did remember seeing her in the play. Funny, at the time I didn't think nothing of it.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Don't start wagging your tail when a girls comes up to you and tells you this. It IS possible she's seen you before or that you look very much like someone she knows.

Just have a reply like the one Raven125 mentioned. C&F. Even if she did mistake you for someone else, she will at least by slightly interested instead of saying: oh well.. thought you were someone else... see ya.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
i had a simmilar situation last night... i go to this spanish bar sometimes and yesterday i went to some other one and i am standing there smoking my cig and this gurl comes up to me with cute latino accent saying if i remamber her and she mentioned the bar i go to that she goes there too... i was stoned out of my mind last night so i couldnt remamber her but then i did and we danced and chatted for a while she seemed intrigued
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Caveman
Don't start wagging your tail when a girls comes up to you and tells you this. It IS possible she's seen you before or that you look very much like someone she knows.

Just have a reply like the one Raven125 mentioned. C&F. Even if she did mistake you for someone else, she will at least by slightly interested instead of saying: oh well.. thought you were someone else... see ya.
True, it could mean nothing, like in my case. You just need to try to respond like Caveman said, though, I always say when in doubt you must find out!
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
I had this happen to me at lunch today. I was out with a few female co-workers and the someone came up to me asking if I knew her from somewhere before and she actually kino'ed me... LOL I noticed the wedding ring so politely made some small talk and thanked her for saying hello and left it at that as I'm not into the married women.

It was a nice confidence builder - I'd say it definitely was an opening line in this case.
 
Top